Hyper - NR

Everyone was scattered around the tower doing their own things. You were hanging out with Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes and Carol Danvers. "Hey Y/N." Sam said. "Yes Sam?" You asked and your eyes caught sight of a piece of candy. "C-can I have one?" You asked. The 3 of them smirked and Sam nodded. You grabbed it and hummed at the taste. It was heavenly. That one piece turned into 2. That 2 turned into 5. That 5 turned into 10. That 10 turned into 20. And so on. They were aware that you would go on a sugar high. But they didn't care, they loved seeing you hyper and childish. Everyone did. But one person. Natasha Romanoff. Your girlfriend.

You were bouncing up and down in your seat and Carol had a great idea. "Hey wanna play outside. I know you live the rain." She said to you. You nodded frantically and dashed outside. They watched with amusement as you rolled around and jumped in puddles. You were drenched. Head to toe. By now Wanda, Pietro and Peter have came in and burst into a fit of giggles watching you too. Then Steve and Tony came in. They smiled and laughed. Thor and Loki came in with Clint behind them. Bruce came in and couldn't help but laugh. Then Natasha came in to see what all the noise was about. Everyone was blocking the view so she pushed passed Sam and Bucky and her jaw dropped. "Who gave her candy?!" She yelled. Everyone stepped back but Sam. She glared at him. "Hey Carol and Bucky were in on it to!" He snitched. "Hey!" "Snitch!" She rolled her eyes at the three. "Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" You froze. You knew you were in trouble now. Your head hung low as you shamefully walked over to your girlfriend. Wanda was quick to get you a towel. "You." She pointed at you with a glare. "Come with me." She grabbed your hand and took you to your shared room. "You are banned from anything sweet all week." Your eyes widened. "But-" she interrupted you. "No buts and get in that shower before you catch a cold!" She scolded. You were quick to do so.

Once you were finished you were greeted by Nat placing down cozy clothes for you to wear. "Put those on and we can cuddle." You smiled and nodded.

You were snuggled up with Nat as you started to drift off to sleep. "Night babe." You whispered. "Night love." She kissed your cheek.