Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 - NR

For this, reader was born a girl. But when it comes to She/Her they will be born a boy :)

Pronouns
He/him (Daughter to son)

You groan as your alarm went off. You lay there for a bit before reaching over to grab your phone. "Oh my god." You hiss at the brightness, quickly turning it all the way down. You look at the date and gasp. It's pride month! But the only thing is you haven't really said anything to your mother about feeling more masculine. Your friends fully support and at school, even the teachers use he/him for you.

But today is the day, you were planning on saying something to your mom. Your heart picks up at the thought. You see, your mom loved the 'mommy-daughter' days you both would have. In fact, she was so excited that she was having a daughter. So how would she react?

Before you could over think anymore, your mother knocked on the door. "Hey baby, can I come in?" You get up and open the door. "Hey mama." She hugged you and kissed your head. "Hey baby girl." You cringe at the name and your mother noticed. "What's the matter? Are you hurt?" She rushed out. She stepped away and checked over you. "No mama I'm fine." You smiled up at her and kissed her cheek. "Can umm we talk actually?" She gave you a smile and gestures you to follow her. Today is a day where the avengers just kind off hand around in their PJs so you didn't bother getting dressed.

No one, thankfully, was in the kitchen when you both arrived. "So, what did you want to talk about honey?" You bit your lip. "Umm." She took your hand. "It's okay, take your time love." You take a few shaky breaths. "So umm. How do I say this?" You kind of fear up, petrified to even say it. "Hey, what's wrong?" Your mother quickly noticed the tears that formed in your eyes and took you in her arms. "So mama." You choke up the words. "I-I don't feel comfortable in my umm clothes?" You kind of questioned. Is that a way to start of? Probably not. "That's okay, are they getting smaller? We can-" "no mom... you don't understand." She looked at you, urging you to continue. Here it goes. "I don't feel comfortable in my clothes because... they are too girly." She was about to speak but you stop her. "And I mean, I feel more masculine. I wanna wear more manly clothes and- and-" tears start streaming down your face. It was your mothers face that brought you to tears. Her face was blank. "And I-I prefer the pronounce he/him." You choke up the last few words.

It was silent. Deadly silent. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You sob. "No Shh." Your mother cooed and brought you in her lap, like a baby. "I'm sorry. I was just processing it." She whispered. "I'm so proud of you baby boy." Your eyes widened and looked up at her. She smiled and kissed your head. "I support you my boy." You cried and hugged her tight. "I love you so much mama." "I love you more."

They/Them (Natashas partner)

"Hey bubs." You grin at Natasha as she plops herself onto your lap. "Hey babe." She husked and pecked your lips. "Happy pride month." She smiled. "Happy pride my beautiful girl." You say and kiss her. She giggled into the kiss but it was soon interrupted by Fury. "Agents." You nod to him and hold Tasha closer. "I need you agent Y/L/N." Natasha groans. "Nick. Come on. It's our first pride together. Get someone else." She huffed. "I don't care Romanoff. I need her for a mission." You bit your lip at the use of 'her' while Natasha death stares him. "Did I say something?" He raised his eyebrow at the look he was getting. "Them." Natasha stated, getting up. "Their pronouns are they/them." Natasha growled. Yeah, she gets a bit protective.

"I don't understand." Natasha rolled her eyes. "Tash-" "no! They are uncomfortable with she/her. They use they/them. It's not that hard. So use them or else I will fucking murder you." She said lowly. Fury actually gulped and nodded. Tasha then smiled and walked back over to me. "Come on. I wanna go on a date." She grinned and pulled me up. Natasha reached to under your chin, she's so small. You kiss her head. "Okay baby, go get ready." She pecked your neck. "Okay! I cant wait to see you in that suit." She giggled.

She/her (Natasha 'son' figure to daughter figure)

You came to Natasha about being more girly and wanting the she/her pronouns only a couple days ago. And she was over the moon. She went to rant on about how the both of you could have girl nights and mommy-daughter time since she sees you as her own. And today, for pride month she was taking you out shopping.

"Ok. So I'm here has the best dresses. And jeans of course." She grins and drags you there. And she was right. They were beautiful. And the jeans fit perfectly.

"Omg. Guys, that guy over there is shopping for girls clothes." A girl giggled along with her friends. More people, of course your age, started to laugh. You went red and started to breath faster. "Hey Y/N, I found- hey what's wrong?" She rushed over and cupped your face. "It's okay baby. Shhh." She rushed you to the girls bathroom. "It's okay." She cooed and kissed your head. "Can you tell me what happened?" She stroked your hair that you have started to grow out. "P-people were l-laughing at me Nat." You cried. Natashas face grew cold. "What?" She spat.

Not even a second later she was gone and all you heard was yelling and little girl starting to cry. Soon enough, she came back and was smiling like nothing happened. "It's okay. They are gone." You looked up confused. "W-what did you do?" She acted confused. "I did nothing sweetie."

Sexuality (any)
Y/S - your sexuality

"I can't believe it Wanda! This is my first pride with Nat!" You squealed to your best friend. 3 years ago you came out as Y/S. Everyone accepted you. "I'm so happy for you!" She hugged you. "And this is my second with Vision." She squealed. She came out as Pansexual last year a month before pride and she and Vision got together.

"Im so-" "Hey bubs!" Natasha walked in, wearing a smart suit. "Ooo looking handsome." You grinned and kissed her. "Yeah and now it's your turn. I laid out 2 suits and 2 dresses for you to choose from." She grinned happily and kissed your cheek. "Be ready in 10!" You smiled lovingly as she left.

You walked to your bedroom and immediately, your eyes were drawn to the velvet red suit. "Definitely this one." You mutter to yourself.

Once you are ready, you met Tasha outside and gave her a kiss. "Where we going?" You ask. "To the festival." She grinned. You squealed and grabbed her hand. "Let's go!"

Some of these may be bad but I tried :)