🔴Professor Romanoff p.2 - NR

As a lot of you requested!

You stayed the night at Tashas house. You did say to your best friend (forgot her name so we are going with Chantelle). Chantelle was also your roommate.

You woke up in your professors strong arms with you completely on top of her. You looked over at the clock. 5:06am. You groaned. "You awake now sleepyhead?" Natashas voice filled the room. You looked over to see she was wide awake already. "Mhm. Sorry if I woke you up." You say suddenly getting shy. "No it's ok baby girl, I was already awake." She tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I will have to get going." You say getting up. Her hand wrapped itself around your wrist. "Remember what I said yesterday?" You nod. "Good girl. Now kiss me." She demanded. You grinned and leaned down to capture her lips in a passionate kiss. You pulled back and got ready for the day. Thankfully you brought a spare change of clothes just in case your outfit got dirty.
This is what you wore:

(Imagine the jumper a bit longer)You put on your airforces and left

You put on your airforces and left.

Once you got back to your dorm room, Chantelle was sitting there grinning at you. She wanted you to spill. So you told her. Chantelle squealed. "So you secretly dating your Russian professor!?" She exclaimed happily. "Yes now shh. You can't tell anyone." She nodded her head frantically. "Now wait for me to get ready." She said as she walked into the bathroom.

You got through the rest of the day quite well. Now it was time for Russian class. You were the first one there. She smirked at you. 'You are getting punished' she mouthed. Your eyes widened. You never even do- oh wait. You hugged and kissed (in a friendly way) your gay friend, Sebastian. You shrugged and sat down just as the others came in.

It was quite a long class you had to admit. But you got through it by talking to the boys around and high fiving them you, completely forgetting about your warning and punishment. As soon as class was done, Natasha said for you to stay behind. You texted a quick text to Chantelle telling her to just go back to the room.

"Yes Tasha?" You asked, firstly checking if everyone is gone. "You ignored my warning baby girl. You stay right here!" She demanded to you. So you did. She came back with her coat and told you to follow her out the back. You got in her car with her and it was pretty silent.

As soon as you got to her apartment, she closed the door and pinned you against the wall. She kissed you hungrily and picked you up. She sat on her bed with you on her lap. "Clothes of now!" Her voice made no room for arguing, so you did as told. "Yes mommy." She smirked at that. Once you were naked she pushed you into the bed. "Turn. Around." She said slowly. You did as told and her hand came flying down on your ass. You yelped and whimpered. "Count!" "One" slap. "Two." Slap. It just kept on going. "T-t-twenty." You sobbed out.

She grinned and rubbed your ass soothingly as she inspected how you looked. You had tears streaming down your face and your juices were running down your thigh. She flipped you over and ran her tongue along strips of your juices. You moaned. She kissed your inner thighs and made sure to leave marks. She then came to your pussy. She started to kitten lick at as her thumb rubbed circles on your clit. "Please mommy plea- OH GOD!" She slammed three fingers in your core and kept kissing your thighs. "Come for mommy! Scream my name!" That made you undone. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "TASHA!" You screamed.

She let you come down from your high and sucked in her fingers. "So good for me aren't you?" She crawled up you. "Oh my poor baby. Are you tired?" She pecked your nose. She picked you up and took you to the living room, where she sat you on her lap and turned on a movie. "You take a nap baby." She whispered and placed a gentle kiss to your forehead.

A couple of hours later you woke up to her combing your hair with her fingers. "Hey baby." She kissed you. You hummed. You snuggled into her more and watched the movie that was now playing. You could get used to this.

1 YEAR LATER

You graduated and Natasha left so she could be with you. As soon as you left the graduation ceremony you were greeted by Chantelle. "I think someone wants to see you." You looked over her shoulder to see a familiar car. You rushed your goodbye and ran to the car. "Hey baby girl get in!" You did. "Omg I love you so much!" You squealed as you looked to see a nice necklace that had a heart shape, which also said. Y/I (your initial) & N.R. You teared up and gave her a quick peck. She smiled lovingly at you. She knew right then and there she was gonna marry you someday.