🔴p.2| B.L, E.O and S.J

Part 2!

DOM SCARLETT

It's been a couple weeks since that happened. You have all went on little dates here and there, the fans love you.

Anyway, today Scarlett said she was going to stay home and you, Lizzie and Brie could go out for a bit.

When you came home, you were immediately pinned against the wall by Scarlett. "Hi love. You ready?" You nodded. For someone smaller than you, they got hella strength. Scarlett picked you up by your thighs somehow and chucked you on the bed.

You noticed Brie and Lizzie watching. Smirking. And hard.

Scarletts lips attached to your neck and starting claiming her territory. "Mmm." You moan when she found your sweet spot as you grab a handful of her hair and bringing her closer. "Did I say you can touch me baby girl?" Scarlett husked. "N-no but-" "so don't fucking touch me you whore." She growled and slapped your thigh. "Sorry." You whimper and buck your hips when her fingers ghosted your clothed clit. "Don't make me punish you." She whispered in your ear and bit it.

Scarlett lent back up and slowly starting unbuttoning your white blouse, revealing your lacy white bra. "Hmm you whore. You are just begging me to fuck you with that slutty bra." She husked, starting to mark your chest whilst bringing your blouse off. "P-please." She chuckled darkly and grabbed your hips. "We are doing this my way or no way at all. Is that clear?" You nodded. "Words." She demanded and squeezed your hips a bit. "Yes mommy." She grinned and pecked your lips before reaching around you to unclasp your bra. You could feel your nipples harden and Scarlett taking on in her mouth. Her tongue circled around the nub and her hand twisted your other one. "oh my god." You breathe out.

Scarlett pulled away and smirked at her pieces of art on your neck and chest. "Look at you, so pretty for me." You blush and gasp a little when she squeezes your tits. "Lay back for me pretty girl." You do as told and she starts to unbutton your jeans. She plays about with the waistband before discarding them completely, leaving you in just your panties. "I'm gonna remove these now okay?" You nod. "I need words pretty girl." Her hands play about with the little bow on your panties. "Yes mommy." She smiled and pulled them down. She spread your knees apart and gasped. "So wet for me. Your dripping." He finger dragged along your slit making you whine. "Please." Suddenly, she smacked your cunt. "Don't be a whining little whore."

You look up and see Scarlett slowly getting off of you. She smirked at you and starts to slowly take of her shirt, leaving her in a black bra. She turns around and bends down to take off her shorts. She is wearing a thong. And by the looks of it, she is dripping wet. She takes off the thing and climbs back on top of you. She positions herself so your clits touch and bucked her hips making you both moan. "Holy shit." She breathed out and threw her head back, her hips bucking faster into yours. You look up, whilst biting your lip and see Scarlett taking her bra off, leaving her tits bouncing. She grabbed your hands and placed them on her. "Come one baby girl. You can- shit. You can touch me here." She moaned out and you instantly started playing with her hardened nipples.

"I-I'm gonna come mommy!" You moan. "Okay baby, come with me." You both scream each others name and she collapsed on your chest. "Wanna taste mommy?" You nod. "Ok hang on." She positioned herself on your face and you grabbed her hips. "Okay pretty girl, I'm gonna taste you too okay?" "Ok mommy." Scarlett slowly sat herself down and you started to eat her out. She moaned and started to eat you out as well.

"Mmm I'm gonna come!" You moan into her. "Come for me." She gasped out. You did as told and she lapped you up. "Taste so good darling." She bit her lip and started to grind on your face. "Come on baby, I'm about to come!" She moaned and let go.

She got off of you, and sat beside you. "You were so good for me baby girl." She whispered and took you in for a passionate kiss.

"Woah Scar. Your a pretty good top." Brie commented and smirked. "I know." She smiled. "Maybe you can top us next time." Lizzie smirked and Scarlett chuckled darkly. "Oh, I'm counting on it." Then they all look at you. "Can I top too?" You say with a yawn. They all smile. "Scarlett will next time. Then the next time you can top us." You smile and agree before bringing Scarlett down to snuggle into her chest. "I love you all." You whisper tiredly. Lizzie got in behind you and Brie got in behind Lizzie. "We all love you too." Lizzie whispered. You give each other a kiss before you went to try sleep. "You did so well for mommy pretty girl." You hear Scarlett whisper. "Shh I'm trying to sleep." She chuckled. "First drink this." She handed you a glass of water which you gladly downed. "We will have a bath tomorrow." You nod and snuggle back into her.