Nat this isnt you! - NR

A BIT OF A TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

^REQUESTED^

Natasha, my girlfriend has been on a solo mission. It's almost been a year. She is meant to be taking down a HYDRA base. I have missed her a lot but I know she is coming back soon.

A few days later Natasha came into the lounge where everyone else was. Our heads snapped to the sound of the elevator and smiled widely. You bolted to her and hugged her tight. You noticed she didn't hug back tightly, she just wrapped her arms around you and patted your back. What happened? She would normally hug you so tight you wouldn't be able to breathe. Everyone else hugged her and also noticed how she would hug so awkwardly. Then she just left to go to her room. "Erm what the hell?" Tony asked. "I know, what the hell was that?" Clint asked. "Language." Steve said earning an eye roll from all of us. "I agree though, she would normally hug us tightly and she didn't seem to be happy to see us." He added a bit disappointed.

The next day, you walked over to Nats room and knocked. She opened the door slightly but you caught sight of the inside and gasped. "Natasha what the hell have you been doing in there, your bedroom is a pigsty." She only rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut. What the fuck? "Natasha!" You called as you knocked on the door again. "LEAVE!" She yelled. Okay then... maybe she is just really tired and she is just grumpy. You saw Clint go up to her door but you quickly stopped him. "What?" He asked. "She isn't in the mood, trust me." He nodded and left as did you.

This has been happening all week, and you were all confused. Like jeez, sorry for missing you and not seeing you for a year. You were in your room when the lights cut out. "What the hell?" You mumbled. You walked out the door and something hit you in the head, hard. You fell unconscious.

You woke up in a freezing cold room. You were tied to a chair in the middle of it. "HELLO?!" You shouted. You heard something from the shadows and your head snapped to the corner of the room. When the person walked out your jaw basically hit the ground. "Natasha?!" She rolled her eyes. "No it's Pennywise the clown." She said sarcastically. She stalked over to you. "Great your here. Ple-" She cut you off. "No shit, I brought you here." You looked up at her with wide eyes. "What?" Your voice barely above a whisper. "Yeah that's right, I brought you here." She repeated and took out a knife and slashed your cheek. You winced. "Tell me SHEILDS secrets." She demanded. "No." You say. "Tell me." She growled. You just stayed silent.

You had many cuts, bruises and burns from Natashas torture. You were in pain. You knew this wasn't Natasha. You were crying, sobbing in fact. "Natasha please! This isn't you!" You pleaded as she dragged the knife down your thigh. "Yes it is me. I am-" You heard her breath hitch. You looked up and her eyes were trained on the necklace you were wearing. She bought you that necklace on your 2 month anniversary. "N-Nat?" She snapped out of it and dropped the knife. "Y/N! Y/N omg I'm so so sorry!" She sobbed and hugged you. "Natasha it's okay." You assured her. She untied you and helped you up. "Y/N let-" You cut her of. "I swear Romanoff don't explain. It wasn't you." She nodded. You fought your way out the base and made it back to the tower.

When you got to the lounge everyone was panicking. "OMG THERE THEY ARE!" Clint came up to us and hugged us. "Guys let us explain and Bruce I know what your about to say but let us explain first." He nodded. You both sat down on the couch and started your explanation. Natasha then explained what happened to her. Apparently she was tortured and memory wiped. You both hugged each-other. Bruce was tending to both your wounds as you spoke. "Thanks Bruce." Natasha said.

You and Natasha were cuddling on her bed. "I'm glad to have you back Nat." She smiled and kissed you.