🔴threesome - SJ and BL

REQUESTED

Bottom!Scar
Top!G!p!reader
Top!G!P!Brie

You, Brie and Scarlett were all hanging out in your trailer. It's a routine for the three. You would all meet in one persons trailer and chat and do whatever. Tell each other secrets, meaning, Scarlett knew about your and Bries cocks. She remembered the exact thing you and her said. You had an 10inch and Brie had 12inch. She felt herself get wet when you said that. And every time she thinks about it, she wants you both to fuck her, fuck her till she knows nothing but your names.

You and Brie glanced at each other when Scarlett started shifting about and rubbing her clenched thighs together. "Scarlett." You husked as Brie smirked. "Y-yes?" She looked over. "Are you okay over there? You seem shifty?" Your lips twitched up as she whimpered. "Hey Y/N, I think little baby Scarlett over here wants to fuck." You chuckled and crawled towards the smaller blonde. "Is that right princess?" You heard her let out a slight moan at the name. "She sure does Larson." You giggled and placed your hands on Scars thighs, rubbing up and down. "P-please." She breathed out. "What do you say Y/L/N? Shall we?" You nodded and you started taking off your clothes as Brie did hers. "Can I?" Brie asked for permission and Scarlett nodded.

By now, you and Scar were in a heated make out session as Brie jerked off while watching. "Oh god you are both gorgeous. Scarlett, put those hands to use." Brie orders. Scarletts hands fall to your hard cock. "Mmm baby." You moaned. Her hands wrapped around it and started to move them up and down. (I cant use words today-) "ohhh fuck. Faster baby faster." You moaned and started nibbling at her neck, marking her. That's when you felt lips touch your back. Brie. She started leaving wet kisses along your spine as your hands went towards Scarletts boobs. You tweaked around with her hardened peaks and groped her tit making her moan at the feeling.
"I'm gonna come." You breathed out. "Come Y/N." Brie coaxed you from behind and nibbled at your ear. "Hmmm fuck Scar."

"Good girl." Brie hummed as Scarletts lips wrapped around her tip. "Better take Bries cock. Mind if I take her from behind Brie. You know I'm not patient." Brie nodded and you tapped Scarletts legs, silently ordering her to widen them.

Scarlett was in her hands and knees, Bries cock in her mouth, gagging her and your cock in her butt. Apparently she has a thing for anal sex. But your in for it. "Mm taking my cock so good baby girl." You grunt as you take her hips in your hand and started thrusting deep inside her. "Brie let her go, I wanna hear her sweet noises." Brie obeyed your request and mains started filling the room. "Uhhhh." Brie started marking her back, as you quickened your pace. "Mmm fuck fuck uhhh." Scarlett got louder and louder. "Uhhhh can I come please? P-please I n-need to c-come." She moaned. "Go ahead and come."

Scarlett had her knees to her chest, her hands holding them up. "You are soaked baby." Brie husked. You blew onto her soaking cunt and Scar let out a breathy moan. "Ohhh please." An idea popped into your head and you whispered over to Brie. She nodded. "Ok baby girl, be prepared." Scarlett nodded and waited a bit until she felt two large cocks filling her up. Pleasure and pain shot through her and she screamed. "FUCK FUCK." You and Brie jutted in and out of her as Bries fingers played with Scars breasts and you teased her clit. "MMM UHHHH FUCK." Squelching noises could be heard along with her sweet noises. "That's it baby. You can come." You coaxed and she did not just come. She squirted. You and Brie dived in and licked her clean. "Taste sweet princess." You cooed and kissed her sweaty head.
"Can you stay?" She whispered. "We are not leaving. We got to give you after care anyway."

Scarlett laid on your chest, in between your legs as Brie sat behind you. You were all in a warm bath. You washed her hair, Brie washed yours and then you would turn and wash Bries. You would often kiss Scarletts shoulders, relaxing her. "You can sleep if you want. You know we can carry you to bed." She nodded and kissed yours and Bries cheek. "Ok." She muttered and laid back down onto your chest. "Sleep well baby girl."