🔴smut - SJ

REQUESTED
G!pScar

I sat there on the couch watching FRIENDS while waiting for my lovely girlfriend Scarlett to get home. She has been away filming for 3 weeks but we have been FaceTiming and calling each other every night. Your phone dinged and you picked it up and smiled widely. Your girlfriend was here. You waited patiently in the hall watching the front door as any minute Scarlett is going to open it. You hear the keys jingle and you squealed as the door opened.

You jumped and wrapped your arms and legs around her. "Woah there. Someone missed me." She grinned. You nodded your head and hugged her tight. She set you in the ground and locked the door behind her. You waited for her and she laughed and took your hand to the couch. "Watching FRIENDS again?" You nodded and you both cuddled up together. At one point you were on her lap and you did a little wiggle to get comfortable.

She groaned as your ass was on top of her junk. "What's wrong baby?" You turned to look at her. She spun you round so you were pinned to the couch. "Someone horny." You stated smirking. Scarlett kissed you hungrily and started undressing you while you undressed her.

Soon you were both naked. Scarlett roamed her hands over your body. "So beautiful." She muttered. Her breath was tickling your throat and she started to attack you neck and jaw with hickeys. One hand kept her up while the other trailed down to your heated core. She rubbed your clit and you moaned. "More." You moaned out. She pulled away and slammed two finger inside you and rubbed your clit. You were moaning so loud. Your legs started to tremble. "You gonna come for me baby?" She asked going faster. You nodded and then you did. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "SCARLETT" You screamed. She let you ride out your orgasm. She pulled out and sucked in her fingers making eye contact with you the whole time. You groaned.

You sat up and straddled her lap. "You want to eat me out babe?" You asked. She groaned and nodded. She lied down and you positioned yourself on top of her, legs either side of her head. She grabbed onto your hips and smashed your pussy to her face. You were moaning again. It took only 2 minutes for you to come again. She picked you up and kissed you all the way to your bedroom. Once you got there she spun you round so your were up against the wall.

She groped you ass and kissed you fiercely. "Oh god." You moaned. She smirked against your lips and threw you onto the bed. She crawled on top of you and played with your breasts. "More Scar more." You whined. She laughed and bent down and sucked in your nipple. She played with the other and you moaned. She soon lowered herself more and ate you out again. "Taste so good baby." She moaned sending vibrations threw you. "OMG SCARLETT" you squirted all over her. "Mmm so good." She kissed you making you taste yourself. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't even remember your name." She whispered seductively. You whimpered.

All of a sudden she slammed her dick inside you. "Ohhh god." You moaned. All you felt was pleasure. "Faster Scar faster!" She did as told and you were both a moaning mess. "GOOD GIRL SCREAM MY NAME" "oOH SCAR" "Y/N "SCARLETT" you both came at the same time. She pulled out and you were both panting. She rolled beside you and looked at you. "You look so hot like that." She husked. You crawled on top of her and kissed her. You looked down to see she was hard again. You lowered yourself and started to give her head. Your head bopped up and down as she pulled your hair and make you take more until you were almost gagging. "OH GOD Y/N" You squeezed her balls sending more pleasure to her until she came inside your mouth.

You pulled away and sat in her lap and she laid down. "Shower?" You asked. She didn't reply. "Scar?" You asked. Suddenly she got up with you and you squealed in surprise. "Let's shower baby." She lowered herself to whisper to you. "And have round 2." You nodded your head rapidly and she chuckled. She walked you to the bathroom and set you down on the floor. "Shower is warm." She helped you over the bath and you held each other close. You started kissing her neck and she gave you more access. "Let's go again baby." She husked. You both ended up lying down in the bathtub, you almost asleep. "Don't sleep yet baby, we haven't got pyjamas on yet. You nodded still dazed from the amazing experience you just had. She helped you get ready and you both laid down and instantly fell asleep.