? - SJ

WARNING - ABUSE (your 13)

^REQUESTED^

You were filming scenes for a movie with Scarlett Johansson. It was getting closer to going home which you didn't like at all. You don't think you can even call that hell hole a home. Luckily all ye outfits for this movie covered up your body. You were littered with bruises and cuts.

You just finished a scene and Scarlett can up to you. "Great work Y/N." She high fived you. You laughed. "That's a wrap everyone! You can all go home now!" Your eyes slightly widen but no one noticed. You looked at the time and saw they kept you back for a bit. Oh no. You rushed to get your things and ran home as fast as you can, almost getting hit by cars a few times. You opened the door to be met with your parents. "Come here bitch." Your dad snarled at you. Your mom grabbed your elbow and dragged you down to the "torture" room as you call it. They have knives, whips and ropes to tie you up. "Please no I'm sorry." You pleaded as they tied you up to the chair. Your dad brought out the whip and brought it to your body a few times. He stopped and your mom took a knife and slid it down your legs and stomach. Your dad came up and punched you in the face. He then took the punched to your ribs and you swear you heard snaps. "PLEASE STOP IT HURTS!" They didn't listen. They kept going until you passed out. They untied you and put you in your bed.

When you woke up you were hurting so much you almost couldn't move. But you knew you had to. You winced are every step but cleaned yourself up and got ready. You were used to this so you could walk properly even though it hurt like a bitch. Your parents almost never fed you so you were tiny and as thin as a stick but you didn't care. You did always get worried looks on the way to the studio but you waved them off. "Hey Y/N!" Scarlett came over. "Hi Scar." You said. She walked you to your trailer and waited for you.

SCARLETTS POV
I noticed that she was in pain every step she took but she hid it really well. As I waited for her I wondered what her hone life was like, she never really talked about it. I will have to ask her. The door opened a couple minutes later and she was all ready. "You ready?" I asked and she nodded. "How is it at home?" I asked her and i sneakily made a glance at her to notice she froze a second. Interesting. "Good." Her voice wavered. Well that's a lie. "Okay let's go shoot our scenes." I said to her. I was gonna follow her home. Sounds creepy but whatever.

We shoot out scenes and when we were doing action I took notice she winced every time she did a little stunt but it was barely obvious. Soon we were done and I noticed that we got kept back once again but for even longer. I looked over at Y/N to see her eyes widen and she rushed to her stuff. I followed her. She kept running and almost getting hit by cars. I managed to get to her house and she looked scared for her life when she opened the door. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU BITCH?!" I heard a woman's voice. That's no way to talk to a child. "PLEASE NO NO NOT AGAIN PLEASE!" I heard her voice. She was begging for them to not do something. That's when I decided to go in as they never shut the door.

Some screams came from their basement so I took a deep breath and walked down. There she was. Tied to a chair with her parents hitting her. "STOP!" I yelled. They froze and slowly turned to me. "Shit." I heard the dad whisper. Then they bolted past me and ran. I was shocked for a couple of seconds but snapped out of it when I heard her whimpers. I rushed to her. "Hey sweetie it's me, I'm going to take you to hospital okay?" I got a short nod in response. I untied her and lifted her up to find she was really light and severally underweight. I ran to the hospital which wasn't far and they took her instantly.

About an hour later the doctor came out. "Y/N" They said. I stood up and went into the room. "She has 2 broken ribs, and just some cuts and bruises." He informed me. I nodded and sat next to her bed on the chair. "Hey sweetie." I said gently and taking her hand. She flinched but didn't remove it. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "Why you sorry?" I brushed hair from her face. "You shouldn't be the one to bring me to hospital and stuff." She whispered. "No it's okay sweetie I wanted to." She nodded. I climbed in next to her and she put her head in the crook of my neck. I kissed her forehead as she drifted of to sleep.

A few weeks later (I also don't know how long bones take to heal so pretend they healed)

Y/Ns birthday is tomorrow and I was thinking of adopting her. She goes to an orphanage now not to far away and we are still filming the movie. While she was doing her scenes I had time to go fill out the forms to adopt her. I rushed out to my car and went to the orphanage.

THE NEXT DAY

It was her birthday today and the whole cast and marvel cast knew what I was doing. She met the marvel cast and they absolutely love her. I walked over to her trailer and I knocked on the door. She opened the door. "Happy birthday sweetie!" I hugged her. "Here." She looked confused and opened it and she teared up. She jumped into my arms and cried into my shoulder. I held her tightly while she kept repeating thank you. "It's okay sweetie." I cooed at her. I can't believe I'm a mom now.