Drunk - NR

YOUR POV
I was getting ready with my girlfriend Nat. Us and the rest of the team are going out to a pub tonight for our night off. You wore a lacy bra top with some black skinny jeans and Natasha wore some fancy flare pants with a blazer top.

"Are you ready babe?" Nat asked. She was just touching up her hair in the mirror as you walked out the bathroom with a full face of make up. You went for a natural look. "Yes do you like it?" You asked twirling round for her. "Yes of course. You look stunning as always." She smiled and walked over to kiss you passionately then pulled away. "Thank you Nat, you look gorgeous too." she blushed a bit and kissed you again.

You met the rest of team in the main area. You walked in hand intertwined with Natashas. You got a few wolf whistles and Natasha glared at them and wrapped a protective arm round you. "Mine boys, back away." They all quite immediately and you all walked to the pub round the corner.

Within 30 minutes of being there you were absolutely wasted. The team and your girlfriend just laughed at you when you talked because it came out as slurred speech. "Imma way to get more drinkssss" you slurred out. They just nodded and laughed. You stumble over to the bar and order a few more shots. "What's a pretty thing like you doing here by yourself?" A clearly drunk man asked while putting his hands on your waste. "Ohhhh I'm not here alone actually my friends and girlfriend are over there somewhere." While waving at a random direction. He chuckled "well how about we have a dance?" You glared at him. "No don't wanna dance with youuuu." You slurred and pushed him away. He gripped your wrist and you screamed. "NATASHA!"

NATASHAS POV
I was chatting with Clint about his wife and kids when a scream interrupted us. "NATASHA!" I bolted up and saw a big man gripping my girls wrist. "Get the fuck off her creep!" I shout and roundhouse kick his dick making him fall to the ground. "Go fuck yourself." I spat and took my girlfriend to the table. "You alright?" I ask her. "Yep thank you Nattyyyy you always protect me." She giggled. "Guys I'm gonna go get this one in bed. She is so gonna regret this in the morning." Everyone laughed. "Goodnight!"

Time skip to morning

"Ohhh fuck!" She is awake. "Hey baby. Here take this." I gave her some Advil and water. "Thanks babe. You are the best." She laughed. "Why thank you." I kiss her.