girlfriends - SJ, LG & BE

Scar, Liz gillies and Billie Eilish being protective 🫶
Scar - 37
Liz - 35
Billie -30
You - 19
They are also tall. I'm sorry. But that's how it is.

You have 3 girlfriends. Yes, 3. It's the best. Liz and Scar are both actresses and Billie is a singer. And you, well... you are in college. You are 19. They are in their 30s.

Your family kinda disowned you after you came out, and you moved in with your girls. Which you loved. Literally you get cuddles all you want. Because someone is bound to be home.

"Baby." Scar cooed. "Wake up my love." You groaned and opened up your eyes to see Scarlett hovering over you, ready for work. "Nooooo, don't go." You whisper, tearing up a bit. Scarlett has been free for a full month while the other were rarely there due to Liz filming Dynasty and Billie doing song writing with Finneas.

"No shh don't cry." That wasn't Scarlett. Liz. "YOUR HOME!" You scream and throw yourself at Liz. "Hey sweetheart." You sobbed into her neck. She's home again. "Hey shh shh don't cry baby girl. i'm home." She wiped your tears and placed tiny kisses along one side of your face. "Your really home." You whisper out, smiling. "Is Billie home?!" You ask excitedly. "No baby. Just me." She said, smiling sadly. "oh." You look down. "But it's okay, your here." You smile and kiss her. "mmm I am." She mumbled and deepened the kiss.

Someone clearing their throat made you jump and Liz giggle. "I gotta go my loves. I'll be back tonight." You pout and stand up to kiss her. She leaned down a bit to make it easier. "I love you. Behave for Liz." She leaned down to peck Liz. "Hey, I behave." You furrow your eyebrows. Liz and Scar chuckle. "Yeah well let's see if when i get home your ass isn't black and blue." You turned red making her smirk a little, kissing your cheek before leaving.

"That get you worked up sweetheart?" Liz smirked, patting her lap. "Mhm. but can we cuddle?" She nodded and picked you up by your thighs and carried you to the lounge. "Want to watch a movie?" You nodded. "endgame? i haven't seen it yet?" You say excitedly only to see her instantly shake her head. "No we said you aren't allowed. For your own mental health." You whine and Liz swatted your thigh. "Don't do that." You stop and think. "Can we watch one of Billies shows that we filmed." She smiled. "Ok sweetheart come here." You crawl into her embrace and snuggle into her neck.

Your head snapped up when the front door slammed shut. "IM HOME BITCHES!" You scream and run, jumping on her. "BILLIE!" She catches you and hold you tight. "Hi angel." Liz stood, smiling. "Hey Bil." Billie smiled and gently placed you down. "Hey love." They both share a kiss as you rock ok your feet. "come on! we are watching one of your shows!" You drag them back to the couch and sit in between them, holding their hands. "I don't really wanna watch myself angel." She chuckles. "And I'm pretty sure you've watched this one a hundred times." You turned it off and looked at her. "Okay...can we watch endgame?" Maybe Billie will say yes. But, her face went blank. "No. your not old enough." You laugh. "Yes i am Bil. I'm 19 silly." She smiled at yous and tapped your head. "Not old enough mentally." "What?! i so am! Liz say something!" You look over at your other girl to see her agree with Billie. "Sweetheart, it's for your own good." You pout and cross your arms. "Baby..." Billie started. "It's okay Billie, Let's give her time to herself. Let's make her your noodles and cookies shall we? Does that sound good love?" Liz tucked hair behind your ear. "Mhm." You mumble. They both chuckle and left to the kitchen.

You rush to get the remote. You are watching that god damn movie. You are old enough. It's not that bad right?

(pretend something kept happening to the food so it took longer to make :))

Wrong. Your heart dropped. Natasha. Is. Gone. No. Tears were streaming down your face and you were struggling to breathe. Are you over reacting? no. Natasha Romanoff was your comfort character.

"Sweetheart! Food- Y/N!" Liz shouted and ran over to you. "Baby, it's ok." Your head snapped to her. "N-no do-don't say that! T-That's what N-Natty said!" Liz face went confused. "Natty? Who-" She stopped herself before slowly turning round to see Avengers Endgame on the screen. "I-i'm sorry!" You sob into your hands. At this point Billie walked in. "Baby, we told you not to watch it." She sighed and rubbed your back. "I-I know but i wanted to!" They both look at each other. Liz turned off the screen before turning to face you. "I guess that's a punishment." Your eyes widened. "N-No!" They glared. "Yes love. But we will wait till Scars home. You will eat this food then stand in the corner for 20 minutes." Not that bad. But Scarlett's punishments. are. bad.

You have spent 15 minutes in the corner when Scarlett came home. No. She shouldn't be home yet. "Why is she in the corner?" The first thing she asks. "She watched it." Scarlett groaned. "Y/N, come here." She demanded. You whimper and slowly walk to in front of the blonde. "We said no. so why did you disobey?" Her eyebrow raised, with an angry look in her eyes. You shiver a bit. "I-I really wanted to see it." You whisper. "Not good enough. Get upstairs, on the bed. We'll be up in a moment."