🔴kelly - KF

You woke up and groaned. Your head was sore. You thought of what happened last night and blushed. "Hey Y/N." Someone next to you greeted. You jumped and looked over to see Kelly smirking at you. "H-hi Kelly." You whispered. You throw of the blanket and felt cold air hit you. You heard Kelly groan next to you and you looked over at her. Her eyes were looking you up and down, that's when you realised you were naked. Shit. You froze on the spot and Kelly slowly stood up. She walked over to you and her hands started to roam your body. When she got to the breasts she groped them making you moan. "Lie down." She whispered, her voice full of lust. You did as told and looked over to her, she was naked too. She sauntered over to you and crawled up you, placing kisses as she goes. Once she got to your lips, she smashed hers into yours, in a bruising kiss. (That probs didn't make sense but oh well.) Your hands were roaming her body. One of her hands were keeping her up as the other trailer down to your heat. You moaned as she started rubbing your clit with her thumb. She took that opportunity to plunge her tongue into your mouth. She inserted two fingers inside you, and you took one hand to your boobs and played with them, sending more pleasure to yourself. She stopped kissing you and just looked at you. Your legs were shaking, you were moaning her name as her fingers thrusted into you. She leaned down to whisper in your ear. "Good girl." That got you. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you screamed her name. Kelly took her fingers out of you and watched as you came down from your high. You opened your eyes to look up at Kelly. "Hug?" She laughed and nodded.

You and Kelly were snuggled up on her couch - YES WITH CLOTHES! - When someone knocked on the door. Kelly sighed and got up. "Oh hey Benjamin." You looked over at the door and saw your brother. "Hi, have you seen Y/N? I haven't seen her at all today." He asked worriedly. "Yes she is tired though, I will bring her back tomorrow." He nodded and left. Kelly walked back over and you both snuggled up again. "Kelly?" She hummed. "Can I ask a question?" She heard the nervousness in your voice. "What wrong?" She asked. "W-will you be my girlfriend?" You scrunched your eyes closed waiting for the rejection but it never came. Just silence. You opened one eye to see her have a big smile on her face. "Of course!" She then pulled you in for a sweet, passionate kiss.