Cramps - NR

You and Natasha hated eachother. You don't know why you just did. She gave you the cold shoulder as soon as you got here. Everyone else has been welcoming though. Bad thing is I have a crush on the red head.

You were at the shop getting food and stuff as you will be cooking tonight. I was making a beef dinner, with mash and veg. I got the stuff I needed and got some, well a lot of snacks and of course pop tarts for Thor. Which reminds me to get pads and tampons for when it comes. I got them and some ice cream and I was good to go. I bought everything and loaded it into my car.

I got back and started unloading the shopping in the kitchen. Someone walks in. "Hey Y/N I need some pads is that okay?" Wanda asked. I nodded. She took the stuff she needed and left. I started making the dinner.

Now we were all eating and it was silent. "So what snacks did you get at the shops Y/N?" Tony asked. It was movie night tonight. "Loads" I just said. They nodded. You kept wincing as small pains kept coming to your stomach. You felt a pair of eyes on you. You didn't look because you were too busy eating. Although you knew it Natasha, you could only assume she is judging you.

We were sitting down ready for movie night and it was Natashas turn to pick. Of course she picked horror. You and Peter ended up hiding behind pillows. Little did you know Natasha was watching you and thought it was cute.

When it was done you all went to your rooms to go to sleep. You couldn't move. Not because of the movie but your stomach was just in pain. You crouched over and groaned. You walked to Wandas room as you realised she took all of the stuff. "Wanda?" You knocked. The door opened. "Yes?" She smiled. "Where is the pads and stuff?" She widened her eyes. "Oh umm well I used some already and then I have some to Maria. I think she gave some to Sharon and Carol when she came over. Sorry Y/N I don't think there is any." She said. You nodded and walked off. How? You bought so much. And you needed that much. You have a heavy flo.

You curled up in your bed and whimpered. It kept getting worse. No one was answering their phones (the girls but not Nat) as they would be asleep. Tears came down your face. The pain was unbearable. "Make it stop. Go away!" You whimpered. Someone knocked on your door. "Come in!" You whimpered. You have forgotten that you had no top on or bra as you were getting changed. "Y/N you okay?" A familiar piece asked from the doorway. You looked up to meet her emerald green eyes. She walked over. "What's wrong?" She asked you gently pushing back hair that's fallen into your face. "It hurts" You whimpered. She looked down to where your holding your stomach. "I will be back." She walked out. You nodded only now realising your top half was naked. You couldn't move though. A few minutes later Natasha came back. "Here." She gave you water and paracetamol. She also gave you supplies and a hot water bottle. You didn't know how she had supplies as she can't get hers but you were thankful.

You managed to move to the bathroom to get changed. Blood was all over your leggings. Oh god. You left them and got a pad ready. Then you realised you forgot clothes. Damn it. You peaked your head out. She was still there. "Can you pass me some clothes please?" You whispered. "Hmmm why don't you come out and get them?" She teased. You pouted and whined. "Ok ok I'm getting clothes princess." You blushed. "Here you go." She passed you shorts and a jumper. "Thanks." You closed the door behind you but didn't hear a click when it shut. You looked behind you to find Nat smirking at you. "Nattttt!!" You blushed and tried as fast as you can to put your jumper and shorts on but immediately regretted it as the pain was still there. She stopped you. "Stop it. You look pretty." She said as she looked you up and down and but her lip. "But I guess I will put the clothes on for you." She walked to you and helped. She leaned down to whisper in your ear. "Though you look better without." You blushed and looked down. Why was she being like this?

Once she helped you, you both went back to your bedroom. She lied down on the bed. "What are you doing?" You tilted your head. "Come here." You nodded and slowly crawled in next to her. She opened up her arms and you snuggled into them. She was so warm! You could get used to this. "Sleep princess." You looked up at her. "Do you hate me?" You asked her. She shook her head. "No I don't. I actually like you. Like a lot I just hid my feelings." She admitted while tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. "Really?" You beamed. She nodded. "Yayyyy!" You shouted but was silenced by a pair of plump lips on mine. She pulled back sooner than expected. "Your funny." You giggled and snuggled into her more. "Your mine." She whispered kissing hour head. "I'm yours." You whispered back.