mama nat - NR

I fell in love with America Chavez sooo
But in this we are her little sister :)

America - 16
Y/N - 6

Natashas POV
Strange took in these kids after they 'appeared out of a big glowing star thing' as he put it. There is a teenager about Peters age. She is 16. America Chavez. She can travel to different universes which is honestly pretty cool. And she has a killer punch. Then a kid. 6 years old. Honestly one of the most adorable yet cheeky child I have met. Y/N Chavez. She can control water. And honestly it's quite funny to see America carrying Y/N out after her bath. That kid gives her hell at that time.

I was sitting on my phone, drinking my coffee when I hear feet, tiny feet, pattering through the room. "Y/N GET BACK HERE PLEASE!" I hear Strange yell. I peak over and see Y/N with just her panties on. "And what are you doing missy? Where is your clothes?" I ask smirking, walking around to crouch in front of her. "I took them off." She said with a cheeky grin. "And why did you take them off?" She giggled before answering. "Cause I don't want them." I playfully roll my eyes. "What are we gonna do with you?" She laughed and I picked her up. "But we cant be running about in our underwear." I chuckle. I then see orange sparks before Steven Strange appeared in the kitchen. "Forget your a wizard Strange?" I smirk. "Honestly, yes." I couldn't help but laugh. I look down at the little one in my arms and see she is fighting to keep her eyes open. "I think we should have an nap." "Natasha, she doesn't have naps." I death stated him and he put his hand up. "Glad we have an agreement."

I put her down in her bed and out on her special gloves. Y/N has eczema, so we put on these gloves to prevent her scratching in her sleep. I kiss her head and walk out to see Strange and Wong smirking at me with their arms crossed. "What?" They both gesture towards me and then to Y/N. "Someone definitely likes you more than us..." Wong started. "So, you are going to be her new babysitter when America is away somewhere." Strange finished. "I am no babysitter. And I was only putting her to bed because she was tired." I snapped and walked off.

"Hey America, how was shopping with Kate?" I greet the teen when she walked in. "It was amazing! Where is Steven? He was looking after Y/N." She asks, about to look about. "I put her down to nap. She was a tired after running away from him. I'm just her underwear too." I chuckle. She giggled. "Of course she did. I'm gonna go thank him." I nod and she walks off.

It's now night time, we all had Burger King, Y/N getting her toy of course. It was a My Little Pony. America had put Y/N to bed and she came back since all of us were going to watch a movie. We all voted on The Meg. I'm pretty sure it's about this megaladon which is supposed to be extinct.

Half way through, I felt a tap on my leg and see a tired Y/N, rubbing her eyes. Her hair was disheveled, she had her gloves on and her blanket or as she calls it 'blankey' clutched in her hand. "I had a scary dream." She tells me. I pout and lift her to my lap. "What was in your dream honey?" She sniffled a bit. "Merica died a-and Stevey and Wong. E-even you!" Tears escaped her eyes. I quickly wiped them and shushed her, taking her in my arms. "It's okay sweetheart. Hey, we won't die. Look, everyone is safe." She nods into my chest and reaches up to play with my hair. At the corner of my eye I see Strange and Wong smirking at me, again. I then hear her breaths even out, signalling that she was asleep. Her head was laid near the crook of my neck, she cuddled into my blankey and her other hand loosely held some of my hair. I smile and kiss her head when I hear a click. My head snaps towards America who I know took the picture. "What? It's adorable." She shrugs.

Once the movie finished, I stood up and adjusted the small girl onto my hip. "Mama Nat! Mama Nat!" Sam and Bucky quietly chant. I flip them off and look at America who has passed out on the couch. I bend down and wipe the hairs away from her face. "Honey, come on let's go to bed." She mumbled something and opened her eyes to smile at me. I smile back and grab her hand. I started to walk to my room making the teen confused. "Wait. Where are we going?" "I though we could have a little sleepover." I smile and she hugged me and dashed the rest of the way to my room. "Your sister is crazy huh?" I mumble to the sleeping girl in my arms and kiss her head once more.

Once I made it, America had already dozed off on my bed making me chuckle. We all were already in sleep wear so I climbed in. Y/N was positioned so her head fit on my shoulder and her little hand had grabbed a handful of my shirt. America had shuffled over and put her head on my chest.

I smile down at both of them, kissing both of their heads. I'm really glad Strange took them here. They are like the daughters I never got to have.