Concert - SJ

you are Scarletts 18 year old daughter, she takes you to see Billie Eilish.

oh and your a lesbian ;)

"You excited baby?" You nod excitedly. You don't really talk much, you never have. It did worry your mother at first but doctors reassured her that you just preferred to be more quiet.

Right now, you and your mom were cuddled up on the couch. It's always been like this. Just you and her. You were very clingy to your mother since she is basically the only on you have. Being very quiet doesn't really get you a lot of friends.

Though, you didn't care. You just wanted to be close to your mom 24/7. Unfortunately, she can't always be there for you. But you found a source of safety and happiness. Billie Eilish. You were 13 when you found her. You have been to 3 shows when she did small venues and went to her 'when we all fall asleep where do we go?' show. In fact, 2 shows. But sadly, lock down happened and you couldn't see her again.

"Maybe, if we get to the front, you can confess your undenying love for her." You huffed. You can out as lesbian when you were 15. Billie made you realise of course. And that you just felt disgusted at the thought of being with a guy.

You shook your head and nudged your head under her chin, hiding away. "I'm sorry baby, just teasing." She kissed your head and rubbed your back, underneath your shirt. You love physical contact with your mother, especially skin to skin. You hummed, about to fall asleep before reading. You have to get ready. You jump away from your mother with a huge smile. "Ok, go on get ready, better get there earlier." She kissed your cheek and you smile before running upstairs.

You chose to wear kaki green cargos, a black shirt that said 'billie' on it and wore converse. You curled your hair a bit and put some concealer and mascara on. That's all you really put on. Not a lot.

You head downstairs to your mom and see her waiting. "ok let's get going honey."

It was time. You had been waiting for 3 hours and the door is open. Surprisingly, when you got there, there was only a couple and a lady there. You and your mom ran to the merch and you got the green and black hoodie, the pink and black shirt and a keychain. You also got some girl in red merch.

(i didn't get girl in red as support, so i don't know what she sang)

"IT WAS A BAD IDEA!" Ok here's the thing... you may be very quiet, but when it comes to music you love, you will sing.

"THANK YOU EVERYBODY! You were awesome!" The girl on stage beamed at you all, she looked at you in the eye making you smile wide. Your mom decided, she will participate but since she knew not many words, she will film it. She films everything. She still has all the other shows you've been too recorded. You like going back and watching them. It always makes you happy to see that you SAW her LIVE.

Soon enough, fog filled up the place and lights were flickering. Screams echoed the arena, so was yours.

"YOU MADE ME HATE THIS CITY!"

You turn to your mom, excited to see her smiling back at you. Oh yeah, you were at the side of the catwalk.

Oxytocin began to play, making you jump slightly in excitement. Billie jumped making you scream. "billie." Rang throughout the arena as 'bury a friend' played.

skip to 'yssmiac'

Billie leaned down, she was looking at you straight in the eye and sang "i think your pretty" You start to cry a little and scream. She smiles and gets up to continue singing. "momma! she looked at me!" You said in your moms ear who kissed your head.

She soon started playing 'i love you' (i am fucking jealous whoever got to hear that) and got down near the barricade. oh my god, she's heading this way and your a sobbing mess.

Billie ended up standing right in front of, holding your hand, she grabbed your chin and sand right in your face as you smile. "i love youuuu" she sang. she got down and quickly wiped a tear from your cheek before continuing. Your mom brought you into an embrace as you sob into her neck.

The confetti dropped, you grabbed some along with your mom and you giggled as Billie had to spit it out her mouth. Billie ended up making eye contact with you again and smiled. You blushed and looked down.

"You called me again drunk in your benz, driving home under the influence. You scared me to death but i'm wasting my breathe, cause you in listen to your fucking- I don't relate to you! I don't relate to you no! Cause id never treat me this Shitty!" "SING!" "YOU MADE ME HATE THIS CITY! AND I DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU ON THE INTERNET NEVER TOLD ANYONE ANYTHING BAD! CAUSE THAT SHITS EMBARASSING YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING AND ALL THAT YOU DID WAS MAKE ME FUCKING SAD! SO DONT WASTE THE TIME I DONT HAVE! AND DONT TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD I COULD TALK ABOUT EVERTIME THAT YOU SHOWED UP ON TIME BUT ID HAVE AN EMPTY LINE CAUSE YOU NEVER DID JEVER PAID ANY MIND TO MY MOTHER OR FRIENDS SO I SHUT EM ALL OUT FOR YOU CAUSE I WAS A KID!" You took a deep breath before finishing the song.

You cried so hard when goodbye started playing. "I love you guys! thank you so much you were amazing!" Yet again, she jumped down and basically went straight to you. "Hi love!" She hugged you tight and pulled back to cup your face. "I remember you from my other shows! Your so beautiful." She cooed and wiped the rest of your tears. You hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. "I love you." You whisper into her ear. "I love you too angel!" She smiled and walked away to say bye to everyone.

When you got home, you wanted to sleep in your moms room, so that's what you did. "You had a blast didn't you sweetheart?" She smiled and kissed your head. You nod and went on your phone as you got a message. You see a bunch from your mom, videos and pics from tonight. You quickly set a picture of you and Billie staring into each others eyes as your lock screen.

You went back on messages to see an unknown number. 'hey love! It's billie! your mom gave my mom your number.' Holy shit. 'wanna hang out sometime?' You quickly reply a yes before looking up at your mom who's smirking at you.

"I had to get you to shoot your shot somehow." She shrugged. You pouted before snuggling back up to her. "I love you momma." You mumble. "I love you more baby girl."