??- SJ

Okay so I don't know what this is but like yeah.

Your class was going on a field trip to Disneyland to see some of the endgame cast. The ones that were going to be there were - Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Paul Rudd, Brie Larson, RDJ and Scarlett Johansson. Now, you had a big crush on Scarlett. You were excited. You were all getting to speak to one of them individually. But you had to go a certain person. I looked at the list. RDJ- .... nope. Paul-.... nope. Brie-... nope. Chris-.... nope. Jeremy-...nope. Scarlett... Y/N. YES!! Only problem is your best friend got her too and you know for a fact that she is gonna tell Scarlett about my crush.

We all got there and lined up. They let us in and the teachers told us to go in our groups and wait patiently for the person your speaking with. You were nervous as soon it would just be you and Scarlett in a room. For 1 hour. (Yeah I know that might be a long time)

Your best friend went in and then it was your turn. Your best friend came out with a faint smirk on her face. Oh that's not good. "What did you do?" You asked her and she shrugged. "Your turn." You breathed out and walked in. "Y/N am I right?" You nodded. "Ok come closer" you took a few steps. "Closer." Okay what's happening. You were standing write in front of the older woman. "Closer." You looked at her confused. "I can't really co-" you were interrupted by her grabbing your hips and pulling you into her. You blushed and looked down. Scarlett lifted your head up and smashed her lips to yours. They felt so soft. She pulled back and looked at you. "Your very pretty." She complimented. You blushed. "But your prettier." You mumbled, hoping she didn't hear. But she did. "Thank you, now let's get to know each other shall we?" She dragged you to her chair. She made you straddle her thigh. She started talking to you about what's stuff you like to do. While she did she grabbed your hips lightly. As you talked you felt her start to make you move up and down her thigh. You but back a moan and thought nothing of it, like maybe she was just readjusting you. But clearly you were getting a bit flustered and Scarlett smirked, as you talked you accidentally let out a moan. Your eyes went wide. She leaned into your ear. "Good girl." You shivered.

This was shit bahaha