Them before you - SJ

Fluffffff

Reader has 15 siblings (yes that's possible)

Ages
Y/N - 17
Lilliana - 10 (twins)
Elliana - 10 (twins)
Kasey - 9
Xandar - 8
Elliot - 7 (triplets)
Nova - 7 (triplets)
Tyler - 7 (triplets)
Bella - 6
Bethany - 5 (quintuplets)
Simon - 5 (quintuplets)
Harry - 5 (quintuplets)
Emily - 5 (quintuplets)
Erin - 5 (quintuplets)
Matthew - 3
Charlotte - 1

Growing up, your parents expected you to be perfect and be able to handle everything that was put in your shoulders. They made you work hard.

They gave you hard chores that you shouldn't give a 4-5 year old.
They signed you up for dance and singing lessons at 6 years old.
They expected you to study in your free time.
You passed every test with flying colours.
You passed the super important exams.
Your parents took you out of dance and singing at age 12.
They put you to acting instead.
They made you sign up to at least 3 school activities. One had to be sporty.
You chose drama club, music club and gymnastics.
They made you get a paper job. They didn't even drive you when there was a massive storm.
Oh and not to mention when you got roles in movies you were still expected to get everything done.
You also took care of your siblings 24/7 that you may as-well be their mom.

Now you are 17, and your parents are still not proud of you.

"OKAY! EVERYONE QUIET!" You shouted. All your siblings stayed quiet.
"Okay, Lilliana and Elliana you get showered and dressed and pack your suitcases." The twins nodded and rushed up the stairs.
"Kasey, Xandar and the triplets you can start by putting the dishes away, can you do that for me? Carefully?" They all nodded. Yes they were quite young and really energetic, they were responsible.
"Good. Bella, quins you brush your teeth and get changed into the outfits I laid out for you, I already packed your suitcases." They nodded and rushed upstairs.
"Ok and you two munchkins come with me." You cooed and picked them up as they giggled.

You walked upstairs to their room and changed them and helped them get ready. Luckily, you already potty trained Matthew.

You went to Bellas and the quins bedroom to see them all sat there waiting patiently for you to do their hair. You smiled, checked if they brushed and did the quins hair in pig tails, giving them each their favourite coloured scunchie. Bethany - baby blue, Emily - purple and Erin - light green. The boys, you just gave them a little brush.
For Bella you have her Elsa hair.

You walked up towards Kacey, Xandar and the triplets room to see them drawing or reading a book. You clapped your hands as a signal to get ready. "I'll be back little ones."

You walked towards the twins room to see them watching 'KC undercover' on Disney + (pretend that app came out around avengers age of ultron time)
"You guys a ready?" You smiled. They smiled back and nodded. "Ok sweethearts you can get all the suitcases and put them in the trunk okay? Leave mine though because that's heavy. Also remember to bring stuff to do in the car ride." You kiss both their heads.

You walk back to the other room to see them also ready. "Okay guys, hop in your car seats." You say to the triplets. You then turn to the other two. "And you guys can help the others in the car?" They nodded happily and skipped out the room.

Once everyone was in the car, (Btw you have a massive car that can contain that many people), you drove off. You played music and had a sing along with most of your siblings. Some of them had headphones on and watching a movie, drawing or reading.