Barbie - SJ

You were at the set of Avengers: Endgame. Yes you went with your parents. They work for the mcu. You were 25 years old and have a big crush on Scarlett Johansson. Your parents don't know about your sexuality. No one does. Well Scarlett does. She saw your camera roll. One album called: Sexyyy girlsss (who I wish I could be with 💞💞🤤) Yep. That's what you called it. She also knew you had a crush on her. Only because of that album. The album was only filled with her. Anyway... back to right now, your dad and mom was giving you a little talk in front of a lot of the cast.

"Your gonna find a nice man, make sure your pretty enough." Your dad told you, catching everyone's attention.

"You will be living a life like Barbie and Ken, come on suck it up and forget this nonsense." Your mum scolded. Yep you guessed it. You came out to your parents. They were not being supportive like you thought.

"But what if its not Ken but Barbie? Why should she have to say sorry? Tell me do you even listen, to all the dumb shit your slipping. We can love who we want to, don't at she's not supposed to. If she doesn't love Ken but Barbie, she shouldn't have to say sorry, no not to you." Scarlett ranted at them. You were blushing like crazy, and turned even more red when Scarlett stalked over to you and crashed her lips to yours. You obviously responded quickly by jumping, her catching you and waking off. The cast cheered and your parents were fired. You lived with Scarlett, and boom. Happy ending woohoo!