🔴Jealous - SJ

ALL YOUR POV
You and your girlfriend, Scarlett are going to a party with some of the endgame cast. You wear a red lace dress that just comes under your butt. You decided to tease Scarlett tonight although you would probably get punished. You curl your hair and put it in a half up half down. You wore simple makeup. You walked over to Scarlett and tapped her shoulder. "Do I look okay babe?" You asked innocently. She finally turned around and her eyes visibly darkened. "You look sexy but..." you pouted. "But?" She sighed and pecked your lips. "Never mind baby you look amazing." You grinned up at her and pecked her cheek. "Okay let's go!"

You got there and you went straight to get a drink. You had about 12 shots and you were a bit drunk. You felt arms wrap around you. "Hey girl!" It was Brie. Your best friend. "Hey Brie!" She smiled and glanced to Scarlett who was watching you like a hawk. "Want to make Scar jealous?" You smiled. "You bet I do!" She smiled and dragged you to the dance floor. Brie's hands were roaming your body. You felt Scars glare at the back of your head and heard a few chuckles from the boys when they knew you were gonna get into trouble with your girlfriend. After a couple of minutes, Scarlett stomped over and pulled you into her. "Mind if I take her?" She asked Brie. Brie giggles and nodded. Scarlett dragged you to an empty room and you know what was about to happen.

She locked the door and slowly turned to me who was looking up innocently at her. She glared at you and stalked over to you. "What was that?" She fumed. "What was what?" You played dumb. "You know what! Brie was all over you!" "No! We were just playing about!" Her hand held your throat. "Well I didn't like it? Do I need to show everyone who you belong too?" You moaned. "Mmm" You nodded. "Use your words baby." She demanded. "Yes mistriss." She groaned at the name. "Good." One hand landed harshly on your face. "Now strip."She demanded.

You lay, naked, on the bed waiting for Scarletts arrival from the bathroom. "Are you ready baby?" You nodded. "Are you gonna be a good girl?" "Yes mistriss please" she smirked. "Please what baby, tell me." She pressed a finger your clit. "Please fuck me mistriss, fuck me!" I moaned out. She chuckled and rubbed circles firmly on my clit. "More more!" I groaned. She straddled me. "Don't cum until I say so. Got it?" I nodded and moaned as she circled my clit and played with my breasts with her other hand. She slowly lowered herself to my heat and plunged her tongue into me. I screamed in pleasure. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach. "Mistriss I'm about to cu-" you were cut of by her pulling away and slapping your thighs. "I said don't cum!" She growled. "Stay here." She ordered you.

She came back with a vibrator and a ball gag. Wait where did she even get them from? She walked over and placed the ball gag in my mouth. "Now you ready babygirl?" You moaned but it was muffled. She turned on the vibrator and started to edge you with it. "Come on princess, cum for mistriss!" She ordered while shoving her tongue in you. You screamed and you were seeing stars. She let you ride out you orgasm.

She slowly lifted her head with your juices all over her chin. She licked her lips and groaned. "God you taste so good, taste yourself for mistriss, princess." She kissed you roughly and you gasped while she plunged her tongue in your mouth exploring her territory. She pulled back. She smiled at you and tucked a piece of hair behind you ear. "You did so well princess, so well for me!" She kissed your nose a few times. You laughed, your loving girlfriend now back. "Come on let's go shower I'm pretty sure Robert left us some pajamas outside the door." She husked. (Oh yeah you were at Roberts house)

You nodded and trudged behind her to the bathroom. You both held each-other in the shower, your head on her chest and her head rested on yours. Once you got out you both changed and got comfy. You immediately snuggled in the Scarletts side. She laughed and pecked your forehead. "Sweet dreams baby." She said switching of the light. "Night babe."