Auntie Scar - SJ

i know you guys probs hate announcements and shit but this is important.
if you are a writer this is deffo for you.
some of my work has been stolen by @Da_Minssi in her marvel women book.
Practically or is copied word for word but they changed the person.
I don't know if anyone else's work is taken but i would have a check.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are 5

Today, you are going to visit your auntie Scar. Your momma, Vanessa didn't feel very well so someone else needs to take care of you. You didn't mind though as you loved your aunt.

"AUNTIE SCAR!" You scream, as she walks in. She catches you in her arms and covers your face in kisses. "Hello my love." She cooed, shifting you to her hip. "Is momma sick?" She asked, brushing your disheveled hair away from your face. You haven't had the chance to get ready, plus your momma always dresses you. "Mhm, she not feeling to good." You pouted. "Well that's okay, she will feel better soon, but for now how about auntie Scar helps you get ready! have you brushed your teeth?" She asked, setting you in the bedroom. "Yep! I even washed my face myself." You say proudly. "Good job sweetheart." She praised and kissed your head. "Now how about... a onesie!" You squeal and nod. "We are only going to mine so we just need to be comfy. Ducky or Bear?" You think and point the duck. "Ducky!"

Once Scarlett sorted everything, she strapped you into the car seat in her car. "You can have a nap bubs." She turned round to smile at you. "Oh we cant forget mr froggy!" She gasped and handed you your stuffie. You snuggle into it and drift off to sleep.

"Sweetheart we are here." Auntie Scar cooed. "No." You mumble making her chuckle. She picked you up and made her way into the house. "Ok what you want to do?" She asked, bending down in front of  you. "Cuddle and watch movie?" You ask shyly. She cooed at you and picked you back up. "Of course cuddle bug." You giggle as she repeatedly kissed your cheek.

Whilst watching the movie you picked, Scar couldn't help but just stare at you. You were her niece, basically her daughter. She didn't really want kids of her own so when Vanessa had you, she was over the moon. She just wanted to be an aunt. That's it. You were her best friend, her little cuddle bug. You turned round to see her smile at you. "What's wrong auntie Scar?" She chuckled. "I love you sweetheart." She kissed your head. "I love you more." You giggle and peck her nose.