her innocent angel - SJ

You grew up in a very strict household - no swearing, you got your phone 3pm-7pm, no socials, no show or movie that's inappropriate. Ridiculous right? So when you started your acting career and landed a job at marvel, you felt more free. The cast loved you, they knew of your 'innocence' you could say and wanted to keep it that way. You were like a ray of sunshine with them, you always made them happy. Especially Scarlett. She fell in love with you. As you did. Of course... she was the first to make a move.

Anyway, today was like any other on set. You had just finished a tiring scene and was collapsed on the couch in the break room. "Hi my love." Scarlett whispered, bending next to your head. "You look exhausted." She pouted and kissed your head. "What time is it?" You ask, yawning straight after making her smile a bit. "It's only 1pm." You groaned and curled your self in a ball, tucking your head in your knees. Scarlett chuckled. "Come one bubba, we can have a nap in my trailer." She offered you her hand which you gladly accepted. "I'm so tired." You whine.  "Your worse than a child Y/N." She laughed. You whine more into her side, punching her arm. "Don't start." She warned. "Ok ok." You grumbled, holding your hands up in defence.

"Your jumper?" You ask her hopefully, rubbing your eye a little. "No baby, i'm sorry. We have scenes after and it's a hassle taking the suits off and on." She kissed your cheek as you huffed. "But-" "Y/N Y/L/N do not argue with me." She ordered. "Yes ma'am." You quickly retorted making her roll her eyes. "Sleep you big baby." Her hand came in contact with your head, pushing it down to the pillow. "Boobs?" You ask. "Y/N..." She gave you a warning look. "What?" She sighed. "Later, for now, you can listen to my heartbeat." You snuggle happily into her chest, the soft thumping of her heart lulling you to sleep. Scarlett kissed your head as she picked up her book in the bedside table.

"Y/N, my love. We have to get back to work." Scarlett almost felt guilty waking you up. "Noooo, leave me alone." You shove your face into the pillows. "Ok. Hard way it is." She pulled at your feet, making you fall off the bed, to the floor. You look up at her and pout, tears forming in your eyes. "Oh baby, i'm sorry. What hurts? I'm so so sorry my love." Scarlett rushed to your side, holding onto your face, pressing kisses to your head. But she stopped, feeling your cheeks rise up, a hint that your smiling. "That wasn't funny. I thought I hurt you." She grumbled, standing up as you laugh. You stand up to as she smacks your ass. "Hey! That's inappropriate Scar." You glare at her. Scarlett chuckled. "I'm sorry love." You nod and walk out. 'so innocent' Scarlett thought and walked behind you.

After the scenes, if you weren't tired before, you for sure are now. "Hey Y/N! Wanna watch 'Don Jon'?" Anthony and Sebastian asked, smirking. "What's that?" You once again yawn after and rubbed your eyes. "Does it matter? Scarletts in it." Your eyes lit up. You love watching her movies. "Ok yeah!" You squeal and grab their hands to drag them to watch the movie.

It had started and your eyes were wide, a pillow covering your face. "Hey- TURN THAT OFF!" It was Scarlett. You heard the boys breathe hitch before running out. Scarlett ran towards you and pulled you into her. "W-why were they showing their private parts?" Scarlett bit her lip. "Because angel, this is a dirty movie that we should not be watching." She chuckled nervously. "Oh... i'm sorry."You whisper. "No no it's okay, why are you apologising?" She asked confused. "Your not going to lock me in a dark closet?" Your girlfriends eyes widened in shock. "What no! Why would you think that?" She asked, concerned. "My mom and dad did that when i was bad. They said if I didn't stay quiet in there the monsters would get me." You whimper at the thought. This was new to Scarlett, was this also why she had to check the closet before bed? "Baby, that isn't right." Your eyebrows furrow. "It's not?" She shook her head. "No. It's not and quite frankly i'm glad you now live with me." She stroked the hair out of your eyes before continuing. "And bubs... monsters aren't real." It was silent for a bit until she heard a sob, looking down quickly she found you crying into your hands. Her heart broke. "Oh my love." She whispered. "They lied." You sobbed. "T-they made me s-scared so many times."

Scarlett had led you to her trailer and laid down. "Shhh my love." She pampered you with kisses to the head and cheeks and your nose, caressing your forehead gently with her thumb whilst whispering reassuring things to you. Soon getting you to stop crying, you lay there sniffing. "I'm gonna change you angel, is that okay?" You nod and she smiled sadly before getting your favourite jumper of hers to wear. She put on some shorts and a tank top before gently changing you.

She pulled you to her chest. "Boobs." You whisper making her chuckle. "Really?" You nod, cheekily smiling at her. She rolled her eyes before taking her tank top and bra off. You stuffed your face in them and just laid there. "I still don't get how you absolutely love this." She chuckles. Your face turned red. "Uh I don't know, I-i just like to do it. It kind of comforts me, for some reason." You say embarrassed. "Hey, i'm not judging you." She brought your face up to kiss you. "If my boobs comfort you then so be it." You giggle and return back to your original positions as she gently stroked your hair, showering you with kisses. "Sleep angel." She smiled. "My little innocent angel."