Untitled p.2 - NR

I stared out the window as we drove to I'm assuming her house. "You okay there?" She asked you taking one hand if the wheel and stroking your hair. You nodded. "I forgot to ask for your name." She said whilst continuing to stroke your hair. "Y/N." You muttered. She hummed. "I'm Natasha." You nodded. "Okay we are here." She said and unbuckled the both of you.

She got out with you and wrapped your legs around her waist. You looked behind you as you were facing Natasha as she was carrying you. Avenger tower. You had a look of shock over your face and she chuckled. "Cool isn't it?" She asked you while waking in. She didn't even look at the person at the front desk. "Good evening miss Romanoff." You jumped at the voice. No one was there. "Don't worry it's Tony's AI, Friday. Hey Friday the lounge please and get everyone else there." She said. 

She took you into a seating area and sat you in her lap once again. She was comfy and warm so you didn't complain. She also felt safe. "Just got to wait for the others." She said to you going back to stroking your hair. You snuggled more into her and she smiled at this. "Hey Romanoff what you need?" Someone asked. You looked up to see the avengers. Wait. Natasha Romanoff. Black widow. Oh. Makes sense now. "Is that a kid Nat?" Bruce Banner asked. She nodded. "Why do you have a kid Natasha?" Steve Rogers asked her. "She's mine now." She stated as of it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I have adopted her." She added on. You looked up at her and she nodded with a smile.

"That's not how adopt-" Clint Barton was saying but was interrupted by Natasha. "I don't care Barton." She practically growled pulling me closer. His face kind of paled at that. He quickly nodded. "What's her name?" Wanda Maximoff asked. "Y/N" Natasha said while stroking my hair again. They are really acting like I can't talk but oh well. Wanda smiled. "I'm taking her to my room." She got up with me still attached to her. We then walked to her room. It was quite big. "You can share with me." She said and lied down on the bed with me on her chest. "Go to sleep you need it." She said and closed my eyes falling asleep.

The next morning you woke up alone in the bed. You walked out the room and you could smell pancakes. You walked to where the kitchen is and saw a Natasha cooking breakfast. "Hey sleepyhead you hungry?" She asked you. You nodded. "Good sit down at the table, the others will be here soon." You sat down at the table and she set down two plates of food. "Can you tell me what they did to you sweetheart? You don't have to if you don't want to." She reached over and grabbed your hand. You nodded. "They hurt me and put me I-in a freezer a-an-." You cried at the end. She got up and walked over to you. She picked you up and carried you over to the couch.

She sat down and pulled you over to her. "I-I'm s-sorry." You sobbed out. "You have nothing to be sorry for. You are safe with us sweetie. I will let no one hurt you okay? It's okay I got you now. Deep breathes sweetheart." She cooed at you. You pushed yourself further into her. "Want to watch a movie?" She asked you as you nodded. She put on a movie on Netflix and you quickly fell asleep. She looked down and brushed hair out your face. "Its okay Sweetheart I will take care of you." She whispered and kissed your head.