Kelly -KF

I KNOW THIS ISNT NAT OR SCAR!! But I wanted to do one for her as I love this movie. Anyway... if you want to imagine it as Natasha or Scarlett then you can. Also a bit of smut!

Your brother Benjamin invited you to stay at his new place with his kids. You easily accepted. Your boyfriend has been yelling at you recently. No he doesn't hit you, he wouldn't even do that. So you decided to end it with him and going to meet your brother.

"Sooo what your telling me is... you bought a zoo?" You asked. Why on earth would he do that. "I know right. It's lame." Your nephew said from the back. You turned back to face him and smirked. "Still sassy I see." He rolled his eyes but laughed. You looked over at Rosie who looked really excited. She loved animals. "Hey Rosie how you doing over there?" She giggled. "Nothing I'm just really excited!" You laughed. "Well we are here." Benjamin said.

Skip to the tour

You were just getting ready as everyone else met up. You got changed into this

Those are shorts btw! Cause i decided

Meanwhile they all introduced themselves then they fell into an awkward silence. They heard the sound of footsteps and turned towards you who was scrolling through Instagram. "Oh hey sorry I slept in." You smiled shyly. "Ah this is my little sister Y/N." Benjamin put a hand on your shoulder. Everyone introduced themselves. Then the last person who you have to say was absolutely stunning. "I'm Kelly Foster." She put her hand out and you shook it. "Okay let's get going then." Everyone took their gaze from you to your brother and nodded.

After the tour

You were talking with the kids when Benjamin came up. "We are having a party at the Jaguar tonight" he stated knowing you loved to drink so he knew you were coming. You nodded and grinned. (Just pretend it's a party)

Soon time came to get ready.

You made your way over to the Jaguar and greeted everyone

You made your way over to the Jaguar and greeted everyone. You felt someone staring at you but you just shook it off.

By the time you were on your 18th shot you were wasted. "Hey Y/N I think you should go back to the house." Your brother stated as he watched you dance sexually. "Noooo I wannaaasa stayyyyy Benjaminnnnnnn." You slurred and giggled. Everyone watched in amusement. Benjamin shook his head and left not bothered to deal with you. Kelly then came up to you. "Maybe we should go to my place yeah?" She grabbed your hand and dragged you out. "Nooooo." You whined. She didn't listen as she dragged you to a little house and sat you on the couch. She sat next to you and saw you pouting. "Don't do that." You looked at her confused, she had her arms crossed causing her boobs to press together. The room suddenly got hotter and you rubbed your legs together. She noticed and leaned forward a bit to reveal a bit more which cause you to bite back a moan. "You alright there?" She husked. You nodded. You wanted her. Needed her. "You sure?" You nodded once again. She got up and started walking to the bathroom. "I will be right back I'm just gonna use the bathroom." You nodded. Once she shut the door your hand found it's way to your heat. You started to rub your clit and started to quietly moan. You didn't even hear the bathroom door open. Kelly just stared at you. She walked over and snatched your wrist which caused you to jump in fear. "What do you think your doing?" She smirked. "N-nothing." You stuttered. "Mhm." She slowly put your fingers that were covered in your juiced to her mouth, and sucked on them. You let out a moan. She walked round and sat down. "Come here." She demanded. You nodded and quickly straddled her lap. "Kiss me." And you did. Her tongue ran across your bottom lip asking for an entrance which she received. She explored every bit. "I think maybe we should stop now. We can continue another time?" Kelly asked you and you nodded. "Okay then you okay sleeping here?" You nodded already kind of tired. She smiled and pecked your lips. "Night." She called out. "Night." You whispered into the pillow.