Soulmates P.4 - NR

The next morning you woke up in Natashas arms. You curled yourself further into her and heard her chuckle. "Come on my love wake up." You groaned. "Gotta get cream on!" That sentence just made you want to stay in bed even more. "Okay then you wanna do it the hard way." She lifted you up and you squealed. "Nat!" You shouted. She laughed and set you down.

Someone knocked on the door to your room and opened the door. Wanda. "Hi Wands!" You exclaimed. "Wanna go out shopping with me?" She asked you. "Sure, Nat you coming?" She shook her head and said that she had a mission. You nodded and got ready as Wanda waited in the lounge.

You and Wanda had a great time. You went to all sorts of shops and got food. Now it was time to go home. "So, how is Nat?" She asked you with a smirk. "I love her so much!" You said. She laughed. "That's good to hear." She said.

You arrived back at the tower and and noticed it was really quiet. Like really quiet. You looked over at Wanda to find that she is gone. "Wanda?" You whispered out. You were really confused. You walked to the lounge and opened the door to a sign that said 'marry me?' You gasped and walked over.

You saw everyone come out from hiding with wide grins. There was Fury, Hill, Coulson and his Team, shield agents and the avengers. You looked over to next to you as you felt a presence. Nat was kneeling on one knee. You teared up. (I cba putting a speech ahah) "will you marry me Y/N Y/L/N?" You nodded your head and she put the ring on your finger. You launched your self at her and kissed her passionately and she responded quickly. "I love you." You mumbled against her lips. "I love you too." She said back with a grin. You were gonna spend the rest of your life with this woman.