Auntie Nat - NR

You are Yelenas daughter (4) and auntie Nat comes to visit

"Y/N! Bath time!" Your mamas thick Russian accent shouted. "No mama!" You whined. You hated baths. "Y/N please, I bought bubbles." She says trying to get you in. "Okay mama." She grinned and picked you up. "Good girl." She kissed your forehead. She undressed you and put you in the bath. She let you play for a bit and then cleaned you. "Time to get out baby." She wrapped you in a towel and dried you. She put on your play suit. You heard the front door open. Yelena smiled and picked you up. "Hello?!" Someone yelled. They sounded awfully familiar. "Where is my favourite niece?" The voice asked again. Auntie Nat. "AUNTIE NAT!" You squealed. Yelena put you down and you ran full speed at your aunt. "Hey baby, how are you?" She asked lifting your up. "I see you had a bath." She looked at Yelena and smiled. "I did Auntie Nat." You nodded. They both laughed. "Well I got to go." Mama stated. "Where you going mama?" You asked her with tears in your eyes. You hated when she left. "I'm going out with a few friends baby." She pecked your head and said bye. "So what do you wanna do?"

You were fast asleep in your Auntie Nats arms when mama came home. She smiled and took you to out you to bed. "Sleep well baby." She kissed you head and left the room.