Help me soulmate - SJ

You were forced into a relationship by your parents after you told them you liked girls and you have a soulmate. They made you go out with a boy named Peter. He was abusive. Your best friend turned into your enemy.

Your soulmate tie is different from others. If you got hurt or were in pain Scarlett would feel it. But it won't be as painful. But if Scarlett felt pain you wouldn't. You would see if she wrote on her hand and what she wrote. Sadly you couldn't write back.
REQUESTED

WARNING - PHYSICAL ABUSE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT

YOUR POV
You were heading to yours and Peters apartment and was hoping to god he wasn't there. You quietly opened the door and nothing. That's a relief. Your parents forced you into a relationship with a man after you told them you liked girls and have a soulmate. They didn't expect it. I came out to my best friend and she turned to my enemy real fast.

So you were glad Peter wasn't home as to get another beating for being late. Sometimes he would even hit you for not making the bed or not answering the phone. He scared the shit out of you. You would have panic attacks at work as you were being kept overtime. You just wish you could find your soulmate already. You sat there deep in thought when you heard the front door open and your breath hitched. You could smell alcohol. Oh no. He is worse when he is drunk. Then a stinging sensation makes its way to your face. Here it comes. "Fucking bitch" he slurred. He chucked his bottle at me and it hit my shoulder. Ouch.

Once he was done he started undressing me. Wait no! He groped my breasts and there was a knock on the door. You quickly dressed yourself while he answered it. "Oh hey mate!" Then the door closed. You saw a car drive by with Peter in it. You sighed and cleaned up. Damn you were hurting. You looked down at your arm. 'You okay? You seem to get hurt a lot?' You wish you could reply but you couldn't. You sighed and got up to go for a walk as he would be home in the morning.

You put your earphones in and played 'Melanie Martinez'. You weren't watching where you were going and bumped into a group of people and fell hard on your back. Then you heard a 'ow' come from one of them. You looked up and saw the marvel cast. Oh god. I'm an idiot. "I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to!" You rushed out tears coming to your eyes and flinched when someone put there hand out to you. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you." Jeremy Renner said to me gently. They all sent gentle smiles at you while Scarlett was staring at you wide eyes. "Scar you okay?" Chris E asked her. "You" She pointed to me. I flinched again. "Soulmate" she whispered then hugged you.

She dragged you to a space where there weren't many people. "Why are you always in pain or getting hurt?" She asked you seriously. She wasn't mad, she was worried for her soulmate. You gulped. "Please tell me.." "Y/N" you whispered. She nodded. "Tell me."she demanded. You told her as she caged you in. You were sobbing at this point. She had tears in her eyes, "Come with me." She didn't let you answer as she somehow got you to her house.

Now you were in her bathtub, naked, on her lap. Her hands gliding over your body washing you. She stood up and you whined. "I'm sorry hun but we don't want to be pruney don't we?" She wrapped herself and you in a towel and helped you out the bath. "She gave you some comfy clothes. "So, your staying with me no questions asked." She stated. I nodded, don't have to tell me twice. "Now let's watch a movie." She took you to the bedroom. 20 minutes into the movie you felt your eyelids getting heavier. You closed them as you couldn't keep them open any longer.

SCARLETTS POV
I looked down and saw Y/N asleep on my chest. I kissed her head and turned of the movie. "Night honey." I whispered then fell asleep too.

TWO WEEKS LATER

YOUR POV
You were now sitting on Scarletts lap watching a movie while she played with your hair. You turned around and started at her. "What wrong baby?" She laughed. You kissed her and she kissed back instantly. You felt her tongue swipe along your bottom lip asking for access. You let her. You were in a hot make out session and you pulled away for air. "That was amazing." She breathed out. You laughed. "I'm tired Scar!" You whined. You always complained or whined when you needed sleep. "Ok love you can sleep." You put your head down on her shoulder and immediately fell asleep. She stoked your hair and found herself tired to so she put her head in yours and fell asleep.

Sorry if this isn't that good ahahah