My soulmates a 10 - NR

You get a number tattooed onto your wrist. The number represents how dangerous your soulmate is. Yours is a 10. Which means very dangerous.

^REQUESTED^

You were a worker at Starbucks. You also haven't met your soulmate, you kind of didn't want to. The number on your wrist says 10. That means they are dangerous. You didn't want a dangerous soulmate. Like, what if they are a criminal?

Today you were working an early shift. There was many people there, so loads of orders. After about 10 people, there was this gorgeous red head. Whoever her soulmate is, is very lucky. "Hi what can I get you?" You asked sweetly. "A black coffee please." She smiled at you. "Coming up. Name?" You asked her. "Natasha." You wrote it on the cup and started her order as another worker moved on to the till. You made the redheads coffee and walked towards the counter. "Natasha!" You called out. She walked up to you. "Thanks lyubov'" (love) You blushed. "Your welcome." She then walked out of the shop and you watched after her.

The next day, you were working an early shift once again. It was quite empty today. Relaxing. You just talked with your co-worker and you heard the door open. You looked over and saw Natasha again. "Black coffee please?" You nodded and quickly got to it. Once again you walked over to the counter and shouted her name out. "Thanks again lyubov'" (love) You smiled at her and she turned around and walked off.

It has been like that for a couple of days and you actually started to get to know her. But you never got onto the topic of soulmates. You did catch a look at her wrist to see the number is 2. Lucky her.

Today, you were tired. You barley got any sleep. Your neighbour decided it was a good idea to play music super loud at 1am. You didn't go complain though as your way to nice. You trudged around doing peoples orders as usual, your co-workers were kind of worried. You were always cheery. You knew it was just because your tired. But you can't help but start to think of your soulmate now and then. It seems a lot of people have found them. But you haven't. You still don't know if you even want to meet them. But whoever it is, you are meant to be together. It's fate. You perked up a bit as you saw the familiar red head walk through the door. "Hey! Same order please dorogoy." (Sweetheart) She winked. As you were doing your order, the red head couldn't help but frown as you looked so tired. She was worried. She didn't know why but she was.

Just as you were about to shout on her, a man stormed in with a gun at the ready. "Money in the bag now! Everyone get down! Get down!" He shouted. Everyone panicked and dropped to the floor, scared of what this man would do if they didn't obey. Your co-worker, Monique, rushed over to the till, her shaky hands trying to open it up. "Hurry up!" The man shouted once again. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Monique cried. She opened it up and a gun shot was heard. Everyone screamed then there was... cheering? You peaked over the counter to see Natasha pointing a gun at the mans body. "Your safe everyone, everything is ok now!" She stated. Natasha put the gun away and was quick to search for you. Once she did she ran over and engulfed you into a hug. Then there was that feeling in you. Love. You found your soulmate. It's Natasha. Natasha pulled back and smirked. "Hey soulmate." You smiled widely. "I was searching for you, for ages. I can't believe it's you!" She exclaimed. You laughed. "I didn't know if I wanted to find you. Well because.. well.. this." You showed her your wrist and she chuckled. "I get it. But I am a ex-assassin." She smirked. You just stared at her wide eyed. Then she added, "I'm black widow, part of the avengers now." You gasped. She was your all time favourite avenger. "Really?!" You squealed. She chuckled and nodded. "Wanna come back to the tower with me and meet them?" You nodded frantically, she grabbed your hand and walked with you back to the tower.