🔴fuck you till you pass out - SJ

Smut- I am not good at this type of stuff so ye..

YOUR POV
"Are you going to be a good girl when we get home?" Scarlett whispered. You were at a cast dinner and she had her hand on your thigh teasing you. You nodded. "Use your words babygirl." You whimpered quietly. "Yes Scar." She nodded. She kept teasing you all night and after 2 hours hours of torture it was time to go.

Once you got home she pulled you to your room. She ripped of your black lace dress and smirked at you. "Are you wet princess?" "Mhm. Please!" You begged. She laughed. She picked up by your thighs and pressed you against the wall and whispered in your ear, "since you said please." You both locked lips, sharing a rough kiss. Her tongue swiped across your bottom lip asking for permission, to which you granted without hesitation. You moaned as her hands squeezed your ass.

Scarletts lips trail down you your jaw and neck instantly finding your soft spots. Scarlett knows you like the back of her hand. You give her more access as she walks to the bed setting you down. You watch as she takes of her black dress she wore, revealing her black lingerie, you drool at the sight. She is such a goddess. "You are staring." She laughed. "How can I not?" You whisper. Scarlett smirked but still has a little blush on her cheeks. "Oh darling you are adorable." She whispered, leaning down for another kiss.

You flip her round so she was underneath you. "Can I pleasure you Scar?" You ask biting your lip. "Go on. If you make me cum, I will pleasure you until you pass out. How does that sound princess?" You nod and got to work. You pull down her underwear and started to suck her clit. "Mmm yes!" Scarletts hand made contact with your hair, pushing you closer. "Don't tease baby." She groaned. You roll your eyes a bit but listened. "Oh fuck Y/N!" She moaned.

I'm under 5 minutes of eating her out, she came. Scarlett panted while stroking your hair. "Thank you baby. Now, I think it's your turn. Remember just say stop if you want to stop." You nod and let her flip you.

Her hands were doing gods work. You have been at it for about 1 hour, both of you sweating. Hair sticking to your faces, panting like dogs and you just plain exhausted from the amount of euphoria you have experienced in only a short amount of time.

"Fuck Scarlett!" You moaned. "That's right. Cum for me baby." She husked, and once again you saw stars. And then darkness. True to Scarletts words, she fucked you till you passed out.

SCARLETTS POV
I look down and Y/N passed out. I pulled out of her and cleaned both of us up and I sat down pulling her on to my lap so I can pick her up easier. I stood up with her still in my arms and ran a bath for us. I sat her on the counter, making sure she doesn't fall of it. Once the bath was ready I put her in it and went in myself. I instantly pulled her to sit in front of me and washed her hair and body then I did mine. I wrapped us up in towels and picked her up and placing her on the bed. She started stirring and opened her eyes. "You really did fuck me till I passed out." Her voice was raspy. I laughed. "I do stick to my words princess." We both got into the bed after we changed and out on a random movie.

15 minutes into the movie Y/N was asleep again, so I turned off the TV and cuddled with her until I fell asleep.