Pregnant reader - NR

^REQUESTED^ (you will be about 3-4 months pregnant)

Ever since Natasha found out you were pregnant, she has been protective. Like a lot. She was already but now she won't even let you go to the bathroom alone. And she obviously asked Fury to not give her ANY missions until the baby is born and at least 3 years old. Somehow he accepted but he said if she really is needed then she has to come. She agreed.

You were in the lounge with Tony, watching a movie when your girlfriend stormed in. "Y/N I thought I told you to stay on the bed while I go shower." She growled. You looked over at Tony only to find him gone. You did see him scramble around the corner. You turned back to your angry red headed girlfriend. "Sorry Nat, I got bored." She sighed. "Your forgiven, but that's a warning. You so that one more time unless you want to be in time out." You took a double take to what she just said. A time out?! What are you, 6? "Nat that isn't necessary." You told her. She chuckled. "Oh yes it is. If it gets you to listen and follow orders then it is." She then sat next to you and watched the film. You did to but couldn't help but want to know what she would do for time out. So you got up and left to the kitchen where you saw Steve and Wanda cooking and Vision talking to them. "Oh hey Y/N!" Wanda greeted with a smile, but soon it wiped of with a look of fear. As did Steve and Vision. Yep even the toaster was scared. You slowly turned around to see a fuming red head. "Y/N GET YOUR ASS TO THE ROOM RIGHT NOW!" She yelled. You nodded. "Yes ma'am." You muttered and quickly ran to your room. You sat on the bed waiting for her. It was silent for a bit until you heard her feet stomping through the corridors. Oh shit. I'm done for. She walked in and locked the door. "You are in trouble." You just glared. "No. I was only going for food." That made her even more mad. "I don't care, what if you tripped? What if you hurt yourself?" She grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the corner of the room. She made you face the wall. "Now sit here and think about what you have done, no talking and no turning round. I will be here to know that you are behaving." You nodded and faced the wall. You heard Natasha get in the bed and take out a book.

It's been a few minutes and it honestly felt like you were in school. Time out? Where did she even get this from? "Okay you can come over now." You got up and walked over to her. "Now, tell me why I put you in time out Y/N." She looked at you. "I-I didn't follow rules and I left without permission." You mumbled. She smiled softly. "Good now we can eat." She grabbed your hand and took you to the kitchen.

2 months later. (6-7 months pregnant)

"Y/N!" Your girlfriend called from the bedroom. You were having a nice relaxing bath and just thinking about your future with the little rascal running around the compound. You and Natasha decided to not know the gender, you both wanted it to be a surprise. So you both just called them 'little rascal'. "Yes?" You called back. "You okay?" Her voice held concern. It's getting closer and closer to being 9 months, and that just means her being even more protective and concerned about your safety. She literally asks you every 10 minutes if your okay. "Yes I'm fine! I'm almost done!" You head her breath a sigh of relief. "Good." You then heard her mutter. You felt a little kick. (I don't know anything about this topic so correct me if I'm wrong) "NAT!" You shouted. The red head kicked down the door which a gun in hand. But then immediately put it away when she saw no one, but you with the happiest face ever. "What is it babe?" She rushed out. "THEY KICKED!" She froze for a minute. Then she started jumping up and down squealing. You smiled widely, you rarely get to see this side of Nat. But this baby makes her so happy. And so do you.

Time skip to when she is giving birth.

"Push again." You gave antithetical big push with your eyes squeezed tightly shut. "You can do it baby! I'm right here!" You were gripping Nats hand so tightly, she actually thought her hand was going to break. But it was worth it. "One more!" The doctors shouted. You gave the last push your all and you heard a loud crying noise. You were panting but saw the little bundle being rushed over to be cleaned a bit. "You did it baby." Nat husked and kissed your head. "No, we did it." She laughed and shook her head. "He can be held now." It was a he. You smiled and reached for the baby boy. "Thank you." You whispered. The doctors gave you and and Nat some space. "He looks just like you." You whispered to Nat. "Yes but he has your nose and hair." She smiled softly at the baby. "Want to hold him?" She nodded and you passed him to her. "What are we naming him?" Nat thought for a second and grinned. "Lucas Clinton Romanoff." You laughed at how she made the boys middle name our best friend. He is going to be bragging about that. Also probably because he had named his new twin girls our names. No really. Sara Y/N Barton and Emily Natasha Barton. But then it hit you. Why did she just say her last name. Before you knew it, Lucas was in your arms, Doctors were watching through the window with phones out and Natasha was down on one knee. "(One speech later) So Y/N will you make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?" You were crying and nodded. "Yes yes a thousand times yes!" She brought you into a loving kiss as she put the ring on your finger. "Best day ever." You whispered against her lips making her giggle.