kitten - SJ

soulmate au
Scarlett is also quite dominant 🤭 Also for me she will be taller than y/n in this cause that ho- anyway, you can pretend she's smaller if you want

Today, you and your brother have went into town just to get out of the house. He was going on about his soulmate.

"He's just so- hey why is that woman staring at us?" He cut himself off, pointing to a tall blonde woman staring us down. She was across the road, waiting to cross just like us. "Uhh I don't know. Hey Jack... my mark feels tingly." He looked down to you and smirked. "Your soulmate is somewhere around here." You blushed a bit. "W-what if they don't like me? You know what, I don't want to find them." Jack chuckled and ruffled your hair a bit. "Don't be ridiculous. They'll love you. Plus you'll always have me and Gavin." He smiled at you. "Yeah." You whisper.

When you crossed the road, they lady stayed. She didn't cross? "She's following us." Jack mumbled as he discreetly turned to look behind you, seeing the lady, only staring at you, whilst following you. "Hey excuse me." Jack called. "Jack, maybe it's a misunderstanding." You mumble, trying to pull him back. "No, she's staring at you so creepily." He said angrily. "Will you please stop staring at my sister and following us." He said angrily. The lady looked at him then looked back at me, smirking. "You don't feel it?" She asked. Her voice was husky and deep. Shit, she's hot. "I-uh feel what?" You ask, fumbling around with your necklace. She walked closer to you but Jack had stepped in the way. She scoffed. "Your soul mark." Your eyes widened. It's her. "W-wait. Your soulmates?" You brother asked, stepping out the way before grabbing your arm, rolling up the sleeve to reveal the blondes mark. Her smirk widened and revealed yours.

She slowly reached for your hand, you let her. Once they came in contact, a spark was felt. "Finally." The taller blonde whispered. She accepted you. You stare at her, worried, before of course running off. "Y/N!" Your bother screamed.

"Sorry, she gets really nervous and tends to run away." He chuckled. The blonde smiled. "It's okay, Ill catch up quick."

You ran and found an alley, taking deep breathes. "There you are." Her husky voice said. Your head whipped round to see her standing there, arms crossed. "You ran away from me kitten." The nickname made your knees want to buckle. "Maybe I should get you a leash." She smiled, her voice almost dark. "A- a what?" You asked shocked. Ignoring your question, she continued. "So, you accepted the mark." She smiled, trapping you between her and the wall. Her lips, they are so plump, you want to kiss them. "Come on kitten, use your words." You looked up at her. "I-I did." She smiled, almost proud. "Good girl." She purred. "Come on kitten, your bother is waiting for us." She grabbed your hand.

Your brother smirked at the two of you as you both made your way to him. "I'm gonna go meet my boyfriend." He said to you. "Is that okay? Maybe you and... sorry what's your name?" The lady smiled, wrapping her arm around your waist, making you blush. "Scarlett, Scarlett Johansson." Your jaw dropped. How the fuck did you not notice that she is the Scarlett Johansson. Maybe you were too caught up in your nerves? "Holy shit!" Your brother looked shocked but quickly recovered. "Sorry, i'm- We are a fan. Anyway, i'm going to get going. Please take care of her." Scarlett nodded as he walked away.

"So, let's get to know each other?" She asked. "uhh yeah." She smiled. "We'll go to mine if that's alright kitten. Don't want people to mob us." You nodded understanding what she means.

"You have a nice place." You smile at her making her cheeks have a pink tint. "Thanks kitten." "Why do you keep calling me that?" You asked, confused as she chuckled quite darkly in your opinion. "Cause I like the affect it has on you." She smirked, leaning into your ear to whisper. "Turns you on, doesn't it kitten?" You gulp as she laughs.

You both had a great time, getting to know each other and watching some movies. "Stay the night." Scarlett said suddenly. "What?-" "Please. It's 11:30pm, it's too late to go home." You bit your lip but nodded anyway. She squealed happily bringing you down into her arms. "I'm so glad I found you." She whispered into your head. "I'm glad too." You smile up at her. You both slowly lean in and kiss.

Best. Day. Ever.