🔴Dream - SJ

YOUR POV
I moaned at the feeling of Scarletts fingers knuckle deep inside me. "You like that princess, You like the feeling of my fingers inside you?" You moaned. "yes Scar yes!" You were a moaning mess while your roommate Scarlett pleasured you.

SCARLETTS POV
I woke up and got dressed for the day and heard noises coming from my roommates room. I thought she was having a nightmare so quickly opened her door to see her... moaning? I was about to leave her until I heard my name. She moaned out my name. The dream is about me. I closed her door and a thought popped into my head. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on her, I mean she was gorgeous and super sweet. So I'm definitely gonna hop on this opportunity.

YOUR POV
You woke up from your dream. Wait, it was only a dream? But it felt so real. You groaned and decided to go shower. Once you thought the shower was hot enough you jumped in. You were having a peaceful shower until you feel arms wrap around your waist. You quickly turned round and looked up as this person was a little bit taller than you. It was her. Scarlett. Your roommate. The one you had that sexy dream about. In your shower, naked. "I heard you this morning you know." She husked as one hand stayed in my waist as the other trailed down to my core. "How about we make that dream come true yeah?" As She slowly stuck one finger up my throbbing heat and another finger to rub my clit. I moaned. "That's right, you like that don't you, such a slut for me isn't that right?" I moaned once again. "How about we take this to the bed?" You nodded quickly. She picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bed. "Now let's get started." She smirked and plunged her tongue into me, I moaned out her name. I was about to cum for the first time until she pulled away. I whined and she laughed. "I didn't say you could cum sweetheart." She said. You whined a bit. She kept doing this until she finally let you cum. "Scarlett!" You were seeing stars. You were on cloud 9. She let you ride out your orgasm. "Good girl, did so well for me." She cooed. "Now stay still I will be right back." Like you would go anywhere.

A few minutes later she came back with velvet ropes and a blindfold. "You ready baby?" She asked as she stalked over to you. "Yes." You whimpered. She smirked. "Good, put your arms on the headboard. Now!" Her tone made no room for questioning so you instantly did as told. Damn you loved this dominant side of her.

Now you are tied to the bed and then you were plunged into darkness. "Now have you ever been fucked by a strap-on?" You shook your head. "Well there's a first time for everything." You we're about to say something but something big and thick was plunged into your core. You screamed out in both pain and pleasure. She let you adjust to the size before going a slow pace, speeding up every so often.

Soon you were cumming again. "Good girl you liked being fucked by my cock do you?" "Yes Scarlett." You whispered. You were starting to get tired and she sensed it. "Tired baby?" You nodded. She took of your blindfold and ropes and smiled gently at you. You both laid down with you head on her chest. "Sleep baby then we will have round 2." You nodded. She kissed your forehead and you both fell asleep.

TIME SKIP TO LIKE THE AFTERNOON

I woke up to the smell of food. I sprung up out of bed and sprinted to the kitchen. Scarlett smiled at you and nodded to the food on the table. You quickly devoured it. You stood up only to be pulled into Scarletts lap. She kissed your neck making you moan. "Ready for round 2?" You nodded "hell yeah" you breathed out.