Believe me now? - SJ

You were in Therapy right now. Why? Because you always have these nightmares that would freak you out. Also because sometimes you struggle with your mental health.

Now you were Scarlett Johansson's girlfriend, but no one knew as you haven't come out to the public yet. They all just assumed you were best friends. Wrong. The whole avengers cast knew and your family. Scarlett said to you that you could tell the therapists she ever asks. Which you were thankful for as you would get all stressed and not know how to answer.

Your session went over it's time but the both of you never seemed to notice. "Okay, are you in a relationship with someone?" She asked you. You nodded. "Scarlett." She nodded. "Full name?" Apparently they have to write down everything. "Scarlett Johansson." She looked up at you. "Truth please." You looked at her seriously. "I am telling the truth." She raised an eyebrow at you. "Please stop making this difficult. Tell me the truth." She said once again. "B-but I am." You started to get a bit nervous. What else am I meant to say? Is she getting mad at me? I didn't mean to make her mad. What do I do?

You snapped out of your thoughts when someone walked in. "Hey baby." Your girlfriends husky voice came to you. "Hi Scar." You whispered. She sat next to you and leaned into her and held her hand, needing the comfort. She responded immediately by squeezing your hand and running her other hand through your hair. The therapist looked speechless. "Omg she was telling the truth?!" She squeaked. "Yes she was." She kind of glared at the therapist. "Oh-oh my." She was speechless. "Now if you don't mind I will be taking her home now." Scar said, pulling you up with her and putting a protective arm around you. "Yes ma'am bye." You both walked out and outside. You waited for Scarlett to take her hand away but she didn't, as soon as you got outside she kissed your cheek. "I wanna tell the world about you baby." She husked. You nodded. If that's what she wanted then you don't mind. "You okay? What happened in there?" She brought you into a side hug and kissed your temple. "Nothing bad. I just thought she was mad at me." She nodded. "She wasn't mad at you love, trust me." Scar said. You nodded, you didn't know why but when people get mad at you, you tend to get nervous and want to crawl into a safe place. Your safe place was Scarlett. She always made you feel safe and loved. You can't believe the therapist thought you would lie. You never lie. "She believes me now though." You mumbled. Scar chuckled and pecked your cheek.