P.3 - B.L, E.O and S.J

REQUESTED!
I know you asked for lots of smut, but I'm only gonna do a tiny bit at the start, I'm sorry <3

"YES!" You and Scarlett both yell as Lizzie and Brie slam into you both. Brie fucking you and Lizzie fucking Scar.

"Good girls!" "Our good good girls!" The Dom's both groan. "Can..can I-I come?" You whimper, getting closer to the edge. "Of course." Brie moaned. And you let go. You felt her away to pull out but you held onto her. "Baby, I need to pull out, I don't have protection." She groaned. "Don't care, come." You moan. "As you wish princess." She loaded herself into you.

Little did you both know, Lizzie and Scar did the same thing.

4 weeks later

You woke up, feeling extremely nauseous. You felt it coming up your throat, and you darted out of bed and to the toilet, just making it. Scarlett, who had woken up in the process did the exact same thing.

"What the hell?" You mumbled leaning against the wall. "Do you think..." Scarlett started and looked at you. Your eyes started to tear up. "Hey hey hey." She rushed over and brought you into her arms. "What if we are? W-what if they leave us? What if I'm not a good mother?" You sob into Scarletts shoulder. "No no darling! You will be a fantastic mother! And Lizzie has always wanted to be a mom. Brie doesn't mind. I know them. And so do you baby girl." She kissed you making you sigh. "Okay." She smiled and got up.

"Hey darling, you alright?" Lizzie asked worriedly along with Brie. They heard you both being sick. You were about to speak but you suddenly burst into tears again, bad thoughts invading your head. Brie rushed over and held you. "Hey what's wrong sweetheart?"

"Umm me and Y/N... we think we are pregnant. But we aren't completely sure." It went silent, except form your odd sniffles. "REALLY?! I MIGHT BE A MOM??!" Lizzie yelled gleefully. "Yes Liz." Scar chuckled and Brie held you tighter and kissed your head. "I love you darling." She whispered.

Lizzie grabbed Scarletts hands and dragged her over to make a group hug. "I love you all." Lizzie whispered contently. "I love you more." All three whispered back before everyone of you burst into a fit of giggles.