Soulmate - NR

Everyone has soulmate tattoos of what their soulmates first words they would say to them. Your soulmate will say "omg I'm sorry are you okay?" Your tattoo is on your right forearm. But it's always covered up the same as the rest of your body as you have eczema (it's a skin condition where your always itchy and you can make yourself red,blotchy and bleed. You get creams and stuff to help) my eczema was bad and I'm always self conscious about it.

You were walking along the busy streets of Manhattan, going to get some shopping done. As you pass by people you see they have already met their soulmates. Your not gonna lie you always wanted to meet your soulmate but would they want you? Would they reject you?

You got to the supermarket and grabbed a basket. You walk along to the fruit and veg isle. You picked up some lettuce and turn around only to bump into someone, "omg I'm sorry are you okay?" You froze. "You-your my soulmate." You looked at the woman. She was gorgeous. She had short wine red curly hair that went down to her shoulders. She smiled. "I guess we are, want some help with your shopping?" She asked sweetly. You nodded. The both of you had a good time, chatting and giggling. You found out her name was Natasha. Sadly the time came to an end. "Well I- uh better get going." You said sadly. "Wait can I come with you?" You smiled and nodded.

You got to your apartment and watched a movie together. "Are you okay you keep itching your arms?" She asked worriedly. You instantly stopped. "Oh yeah it must be the sweater I'm wearing let me go change." She nodded. You scurried out the room and closed the door to yours. "Why don't you just tell her?" You whispered to yourself. "Tell me what?" You froze. You looked up and saw her leaning against the door frame. "Tell me printsessa what is it?" Before you could say anything she looked around the room and saw a whole load of creams and special gloves and clothes from the doctor. "What's all this printsessa?" She asked as she walked up to you and placed a strand of hair behind your ear. You started to tear up. "I'm sorry." You whimpered. "Hey don't cry, I won't judge you, you can tell me when your ready." she cooed whilst hugging me. After I calmed down I whispered. "I have eczema." "What was that hun?" You cleared your throat. "I have eczema." She looked confused. "what is that?" She asked curiously. "It's a skin condition where you feel the need to itch all the time and I can make myself red and blotchy and bleed from scratching to the doctors gave me creams and special clothes to help, but I can never find the motivation to do it." She gave you a sad smile. "I will help you." You looked confused. "how?" She smiled. "Come live in the tower with me and my friends and I will help put your cream on for you." You smiled and nodded. She cheered and picked you up and spun you around. She set you down and you both laughed.

She stayed at your apartment until everything was packed. She put your cream on for you and talked to you to keep your mind of the stinging sensation.

When it came to Saturday you went to the tower with her. She said Happy will take our things. You got inside and the whole team were there to welcome you. You knew you were gonna have fun here.