new niece p.2 - NR

"DADDY!" Lila's shrill scream bellowed throughout the house. Clint and and Laura burst into the room where she was, Auntie Nat's. "Auntie Nat is gone! A-and Y/N!" She cried as Tony and Steve came in. "Do you think the twins took them?" Tony asked. "No, Natasha would know that's someone's here the second they touch the door." Steve shook his head, somethings not right. "They weren't taken." He muttered, loud enough for them to hear. Lila had been told to go with her brother. "What do you mean Cap?" Clint asked, folding his arms. "If someone came in here, Natasha would at least try fight them off. And everything seems in place." Clint nodded but took a minute to think. "What if the person managed to take her down and put everything back. Make it look like nothing happened." He said. The three men and Laura thought for a bit. "Y/N has powers, surely enough that would've been enough..." "Yeah... I mean at least what i've seen, she can control them just fine."

Clint's eyebrows furrow. "Is it just me or for the last week or two, Natasha seemed different, from the minute I told her we were going here, she acted more secretive and demanding. Almost as if she was hiding something. Oh and as much as she loves the kids, i've never seen her so happy to come here." The others nodded. "Do you think... that Natasha is still with the red room?" Tony asked hesitantly. The others didn't answer, they don't want to assume things, but they are beginning to think it's true.

Thor, Tony, Cap, Bruce and Clint are now ready to go and hunt down Natasha and Y/N. "Be safe." Laura whispered, kissing Clint's cheek. "You still have to meet this guy." They both smiled before the boys walked off to the jet.

CABIN IN THE WOODS, RUSSIA

"Okay little widow, they've arrived." Natasha informed you, placing you down in the dusty couch. "Welcome Widows." She muttered, as the girls all packed into the small cabin. "Our little widow here, has succeeded her first mission. She's stolen the stone." The Widows all smirk and all came to pat your head as a congratulations. "She's got the black ember?" Anastasiya, one of the Widows asked cautiously. "Black... ember?" You mutter confused. Natasha chuckled and kissed your head. "Yes. She does. Now that the owner of the stone has it, we can use it." She smirked evilly. "Who's the owner?" The same girl asked. "She's sat right in front of you." Natasha moved slightly, so you were in the view of everyone. "Widows, This is Y/N Y/L/N. That is one of many names the public has given her. Silent Serpent, Silver dragon, Little widow and more. The owner of the Black Ember."

Your eyes were wide. You own the most powerful stone in all universes? "Now little widow, the time is right. Use the stone." Natasha demanded. "B-but how?" She sighed. "You'll figure it out little one. Besides, it's yours." You look at the stone in your hand, shining bright. You held it between your two fingers, lifting it up towards the widows. You close your eyes and whisper, in a whole different language. "Use your magic, grant us power." It almost seemed snake like.

The Stone slowly drifted towards the middle of the room, shining brighter than before. "It working!" Yelena smirked along with the other widows.

A blast came from the stone , blasting nearly all the widows back but you, Yelena and Natasha. They all groaned. "Did it work?" One of them muttered. "Let's find out." Natasha walked out, followed by everyone else, only to find the avengers standing there, weapons ready. "Natasha, what are you doing?" Steve sounded hurt, Clint looked hurt. "You lied." Tony shook his head. "Now!" Yelena yelled, every widow raised their arm to release power but only immense pain came. "W-what?" Natasha muttered, seeing all the widows turn to dust, except Yelena. "It didn't work!" Yelena growled.

"Yeah no shit!" Natasha yelled, Yelena got caught by Steve, all tied up, shouting in Russian. Natasha slowly turned to you, tears in her eyes. "Y/N, my little widow. I'm sorry." She dropped to her knees in front of you. "Kill me." She whimpered. "N-no!" You shouted, hugging her tightly. "Friends stay together." You mutter into her shoulder.

"Natasha." Tony put. hand on your shoulder. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" She screamed, picking you up. "Red, i'm not going to. I'm just saying that you'll have to be locked up for a while, in my tower. Shorty there too." You glare at him and stick up your middle finger. "Fuck off Stank." You spat. Natasha burst out laughing at Tony's look of horror. "I'll only go willingly if i'm with her." She pointed at me. "And her." She pointed at Yelena. "Fine, now funny business."

this was kinda shit, i just made it up as i went along tbh