New girl p.2 - SJ

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

It's been a week since you started and the kids still don't like you, the cast are amazing and Scarlett always hangs out with you even if you didn't ask. Your parents have somehow ditched you and kept going over to see the other kids, especially this one girl. Her name is Millie. She causes the most trouble and despises you with a passion. Your parents would only go on about her like 'Millie is such a great actor.' 'You should be like that girl Millie.' Millie this and Millie that. You were confused but didn't let it get to you as you would just look like you want attention.

Today you walked in between your parents, they said they needed to show you something. You walked into the studio and standing there is Millie with a huge smile on her face. "Meet your new sister, Millie!" They exclaimed. You froze. They both embraced her and you decided to not be rude and hug her too, but she squeezed you tight and when your parents were not looking, she whispered into your ear, "I'm gonna make them hate you." You shivered but put in a fake smile. "Okay kids go on, we will be hanging around." You walked up to them. "Can I show you something?" They shook their heads. "Sorry Y/N we can't right now, we are quite busy." You nodded in understanding. Then Millie came over. "Can I show you some of my dancing?" She asked sweetly. Your parents both smiled widely and nodded, taking her hand and walking away. You sighed and walked to a corner to draw. You heard your parents announce of their new daughter and heard a loud cheer. You looked over and saw Millie practically attaching herself to Scarlett. The older women picked her up and kissed her forehead. You just stayed in the corner, not wanting to interrupt her moment because you even thought that was a nice moment.

About 30 minutes later, Scarlett still hasn't come to join you like she normally does. You got up and turned the corner to the trailers and saw Millie with her, doing the things me and Scarlett do. They were having so much fun, so you left them and went to search for your parents. You found them sitting, chatting and drinking their coffee. "Mommy can you play with me?" She shook her head. "Sorry I promised Millie I would draw with her after I finish my coffee." You nodded. "Daddy?" He also shook his head. "I'm also going to draw with Millie." You nodded as they walked off. You were gonna ask Scarlett but you saw her also going with Millie, also with the whole cast and other kids. You sighed and went back to your hidden corner. Maybe Millie didn't mean it and she would be a great older sister and then we can do things together. Right?

Well that was completely wrong. You were alone for an entire 2 weeks at set. No one even glanced at you unless you were needed for filming. Your parents even forgot you there so everyday you would get lost but eventually turn up home. Yet, you didn't want to say anything because you would feel like a brat. There was this new kid but as soon as she talked to me, Millie dragged her away. Maybe it was just meant to be like this, just me. You did feel lonely but you got used to it. At least they remember to make you meals, even though they didn't look or talk to you.

About another week later, you decided just to pack a bag with some clothes and other necessities and live elsewhere, but still go to the studio. So that's what you did. You lived in an alleyway near the studio and went there every morning. Luckily there was showers there so you could take one.

It's been 2 weeks since you have moved out. No one has seemed to notice which is good. You didn't see the point on getting close to people as Millie would probably drag them away. It's almost your 8th birthday, you looked at the calendar on set, they always put everyone's birthday on it but they seem to have forgotten mine. Oh well. You have never really seen the point in birthdays. It's just another day for you really.

Today was your 8th birthday, you were at the studio by now once again at your corner. No one remembered, no one even looked at you or talked to you. You felt neglected. You did learn one thing from a homeless lady, 'Everyone leaves at one point.' Which is true. You can't rely on anyone. That lady started to give you tips on living on the streets which was really nice. Her name was Meredith. She talked to you every single day. She was your only friend right now. You shook out of your thoughts as someone shouted that we could leave now. You always use the back entrance just to be sure the Russos don't catch you alone. They seem to be the only ones that notice me other than Meredith.

2 months later

You were still living on the streets, sadly Meredith passed away, leaving you alone once more. You though about her everyday. The film was almost done, so then it would just be you and the streets. You did notice though, on set, that other kids starting giving you looks of pity. But you just shrugged them off. You only had 1 week left and you were done.

It's the last day and everyone is getting in a massive group, you weren't getting in it. You just sat in your corner, packing up all your drawing supplies. You looked up at the time and headed out to the back door without being seen. You walked back to your alleyway and slid down the wall. You sighed and teared up. What are you gonna do now? You don't have money to go to shops for food, you just stashed some food from set but now you can't. Silent tears make there way down your face. Maybe a nap will do. You laid down on the hard ground when you heard familiar voices. RDJ, Chris H, Chris E, Scarlett, Jeremy and Mark. You backed further into the alley making sure you can't be seen because of they see you, they would take you home. Somewhere you don't want to be. "Hey I recognise that bag." Mark stated. Oh no. "Yeah it's umm... I forgot her name." Chris E said while clicking his fingers. "Jemma? No. Chloe? No. Y/N? Yeah that's it." RDJ grinned in success as he remembered. "But why is Y/Ns bag here?" Chris E asked. You looked over at Scarlett she was deep in thought. You quietly crawled next to the bin to hide behind. You peaked out and saw Scarlett walk slowly into the alley. No no no. "Y/N? You here?" You stayed quiet. Scarletts head came into view. "Omg Y/N! What are you doing here?" She gasped as she reached out for you but you backed away. You slid under her, grabbed your bag and ran for it. You thought you would be faster but the bag was weighing you down, which cause Chris H to catch up to me. He lifted me up and I started to squirm. Chris H took me back to the others. Scarlett came forward. "Y/N what were you doing in an alleyway? Shouldn't you be home?" She asked you, eyes full of concern. "We are playing hide and seek." You lied, hoping they would just leave you. "Hmmm that's not very safe. We will stay with you." RDJ stated. You smiled weakly at them. Damn it. "But you are coming with us as that's a lie." He added. Scarlett took me from Chris and you struggled against her. "Stop it. I'm not letting you go." She said. A tear slid down your face. Why couldn't they just leave you alone? It's not like they cared for months.

They took you back home and knocked at your front door. "Oh hey guys whats up?" Your mother asked them. She then looked down at you and glared. "You ever runaway again and you will be grounded, get upstairs!" She yelled at you. You quickly obligated and walked into your bedroom but realised it has been taken over. "Wrong room idiot." Millie pushed you out. You walked to the guest room and open it to see all your stuff just dumped around. Soon you heard the door shut and footsteps coming upstairs. Here it comes. "Y/N Y/L/N, YOUR SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKER! WAS THERE ANY NEED TO RUNAWAY?!" She yelled at your face. You looked down and shook your head. "No mom." She scoffed and slammed the door. You walked over to your window. Jump. That's all you thought. Just jump. Easy enough right? You opened your window far enough for you to get through, you didn't even notice the cast just standing there talking. As you were halfway out, Scarlett looked up and she had to take a double take. She ran to you. The others following. You still didn't take notice. You closed your eyes and jumped, memory's flashed before your eyes. You were about to say goodbye to the world until a pair of arms caught you. Your eyebrows furrowed and you opened your eyes. RDJ was holding you. He caught you. "Y/N OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!" You head Scarlett scream and then practically ripping you out of his arms. "Why would you do that Y/N?" She questioned followed by a sniffle. You shrugged not knowing what to say. It was a silent with a few odd sniffles until they heard a laugh. "Hey Loser open up!" Millies voice. The looked up with confused glances. "I SAID OPEN UP IDIOT!" She screamed. "MOMMY, Y/N WONT OPEN THE DOOR!" Everyone just stayed silent. "JUST LEAVE HER, SHE DESERVES TO BE ALONE RIGHT NOW! SHE IS JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKER!" Your moms reply made everyone blood boil. "What the hell?" Jeremy hissed. Scarlett glared at the house before walking off with you still in her hold. "But-" She silenced you. "Quiet for now." She ordered gently.

Soon enough the cast was brought to a big massive house. You were just sitting in the lounge area in silence. "Is that how they really treat you?" Mark asked in disbelief. "No well, umm, only since Millie was adopted." You say as you kept your gaze on your lap. "And we ignored you too." Chris E realised. "Omg I'm so sorry kid." He quickly apologised. "It's ok-" Everyone shouted, interrupting me. "NO ITS NOT!" You sighed. "We are gonna make it up to you. How about you live here for a few nights with us?" RDJ asked. You nodded. "Thank you." You whispered. They all smiled.