Proffesor Romanoff - NR

So I know I won't be doing this story for ages cause I have my 'I'm here' book and also I only really try to write when I have the motivation.
Anyway this is what I'm thinking.

You walk into class 10 minutes late. "You are late Miss Y/L/N." Miss Romanoff stated quite angrily. "I know, I'm not blind Miss." you say bluntly. Like state the obvious I guess. "Attitude everyday." She muttered. "Sit down at the front." You scoff and roll your eyes. "There isn't any at the front." She pointed towards the front of her desk making you groan dramatically. "Ughh Miss please." You sigh as she just raised an eyebrow. "Dumbass." Your friend muttered as you walk past. You flip him off. "Dick head." "Language Miss Y/L/N." Miss Romanoff reminded.

10 minutes of you sitting there, you went on your phone, well, that was until it was snatched off of you. "What have I said before?" She glared at you. "Here. Paper and pen. Write the notes." You roll your eyes.

It took you 5 minutes to write a line. You were too busy trying to communicate with your friend across the classroom. "Y/N." Miss Romanoff said sternly. You decided you didn't want to be here anymore and got up. "I'm leaving. Bye Miss." as you walk up you flip off your friend again whisky chuckling.

After the class ended, Natasha noticed you forgot to retrieve your phone. She sighed before looking up your name for your dorm number.

She walked towards your room only to find the door open. "Y/N?" She knocked. "Nuh weave!" Confused, she goes in anyway. There you were, sitting in a diaper and bra with a paci in your mouth along with a baby pink bunny plushie with a small blanket attached to it. You started to cry at the sight of your professor and tried your absolute best to cover up. "No no no. It's okay sweetheart." Natasha soothed whilst stepping closer. "Nuh!" You whine making her stop. "Do you need help?" She asked gently. "Nuh. Me no need help." This little space thing was a bit new to you. You only started regressing 3 weeks ago. Luckily, your best friend was with you and bought you all sorts of things and helped you. But now, she moved. And you became more stubborn.

Over time, things became more difficult. You started to regress more often, you struggle with changing yourself sometimes, and basically struggling with breast everything.

Today, you only had Natashas class. But unfortunately for you, you were still in little space.

You were sat at the front again, since you were late. But, this time, no snarky remarks or anything making Natasha slightly worried. You always had something to say.

"Ok everyone is free to go. Except Y/N." You whined a bit. Once everyone left, she turned to you and smiled gently. "You okay? You seem awfully quiet today." You nodded. "Can you please use your words darling?" She bent down in front of your seat. "'Es." Tears filled your eyes at your mispronunciation. "Hey hey, it's alright. Shhh sweetheart." She took you in her arms and swayed slightly making you relax. "Say the words and I'll do it." "I need you!" You cried. She picked you up and bounced you slightly whilst also making sure no one can see in. "Shh shh baby. It's okay." She kissed your head.

After that, she was there for you all the time and even earned the title 'mommy'. You were glad you forgot your phone that day. Or else, you wouldn't of had the best mommy in the world.