New girl - SJ

You are 7 years old.

It was your first day on set and you met all the other kids. They sent you glares but you didn't mind, you would just stay out of their way. You met some of the cast; RDJ, Evans, Hemsworth and Scarlett. What was scary about this whole thing was that you were now the youngest. Maybe that's why the kids didn't like you. They wanted to be the youngest.

My mom and dad went out of set to do some shopping. They knew I was in good hands. I was colouring when I heard a boy say "ow" but he didn't cry. "What's wrong kid?" RDJ came up to him. "Y/N stepped on my toe on purpose." He pouted. I looked up confused. I didn't do anything. RDJ came over and crouched down next to me. "Don't do that again kid okay?" You nodded and said sorry. You didn't want to cause trouble so you went with it. "Good." He patted your shoulder and walked off. You looked over to the boy who now had a smirk on his face then left. You just went back to colouring.

A few minutes later you heard glass break. Your head shot up and saw 4 other kids smirking at you and pointed to the broken glass. "What happened?!" Evans and Hemsworth rushed in. The 4 kids pointed to me. "Y/N broke that." Your eyebrows furrowed. You didn't even get up from your place. "Is that true?" Evans asked you. You looked back at the kids and they gave you a glare, telling you to nod. So you turned back round to the adults and nodded. "Kid of you cause anymore trouble you will be kicked off the set got it?" Evans said sternly. You nodded. They left and so did the kids. You silently cried but kept colouring.

Scarlett watched the interaction quite a bit away so no one could see her. She saw how they broke it and blamed it on you. And she saw that little boy stop randomly and pretend to hurt his toe and blamed it on you. She shook her head and saw you crying. She jogged over and crouched down in front of you. "Hey don't cry, I know you didn't do any of those things." She cooed. "Why don't we go to my trailer?" You nodded and she held her hand out which you gladly took. You walked silently to her trailer and sat down on the couch. "Okay Y/N is it?" You nod again. "Well how about we talk for a bit and get to know each other?" You smiled and giggled. "Yes please."

You and Scarlett talked for a while until there was a knock on the door. "Scar is Y/N in there?" Scarlett opened the door and saw Evans, Hemsworth and RDJ. "Oh hey boys, yeah why?" She asked confused. "Because Y/N decided to colour a bit on the wall. And we gave her a warning so now she has to leave set." You bowed your head down and started walking to the door. Scarlett put a hand in front of you to stop you from walking any further. "How do you know it was her?" She asked the men. They shrugged. "A girl told us." Scarlett rolled her eyes. She looked down and saw a tear escape from your eye, so she picked you up. "Well she isn't going anywhere, the kids were lying. I watched them do those things and Y/N has been in here with me so she couldn't of coloured on the walls." She told them. "Oh uh well." They stuttered. "Sorry kid." Hemsworth said. You nodded and smiled. They walked off. "Why were you going to leave? You know you didn't do those things, why didn't you tell them?" You shrugged and looked down. "I didn't want to cause trouble." You muttered. "You wouldn't of caused trouble honey. You would of been telling the truth." She kissed your forehead. "Now let's watch a movie while we wait for your parents to come back." You nodded happily and snuggled into her.