Magics Real -SJ

(Harry potter and mcu)

SCARLETTS POV
I was in an interview when I saw blasts of green light behind the interviewer. "Can we stop here?" I asked. The woman nodded. I walked to where I saw the green light when all of a sudden I was in a dining room.

"Where is she?" A man asked me. I looked to my right and saw a man with no nose and snake like eyes. I tried to run but was held back by... nothing? "Answer me you fool!" He shouted. "I- who are you?" He looked at me. "I am the dark lord. Now, where is Y/N Potter?" (You are Harry's daughter, no one died btw, god father is Ron and Godmother is Hermione. And you have Auntie Tonks. I ship Sirius and Remus so. They are your uncles) "who?" I asked. I never heard of her. "Don't play dumb. The powerful witch just as great at Albus Dumbledore." I looked at him like he was out of his mind.

"You know voldy you shouldn't kidnap muggles." A little girl said. Well I couldn't see her but she sounded very young. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" The man said. "Right here." She stepped out the shadows. She looked no older than 12. "Hey Tom Riddle." He shot a beam of light at her and she just disappeared and reappeared on the other side of him. "Don't call me that!" She laughed. "Ok squidward." He shot many beams of light again but they all missed. "You know your father won't be happy your here." She laughed. "I wouldn't laugh silly girl I heard your 'auntie Tonks' is coming." She just laughed harder. He looked confused. "She will be proud of me." He looked more confused. "Why?" Out of no where a green beam of light hit him from behind. Another one of her? But then the one in front turned to dust. "Illusion spell (made it up)" He turned to dust. She turned to me and her eyes went wide.

"YOUR SCARLETT JOHANSSON!!" I nodded but couldn't move or speak. "Oh sorry" she twirled her stick and I could move freely again. "If you don't tell anyone I won't erase your memory." I nodded quickly. The doors burst open and a woman with pink hair ran in. "Oh honey there you are!" She hugged the girl. "I was so worried! Where is- Wait. Did you kill him?" The girl nodded. "Well done Y/N I'm so so proud of you!" She picked up the girl. "Oh hi sorry about this. I'm Tonks." She gave me her free hand to shake as the other was holding the girl. "Scarlett" She smiled. "Well you are staying with me tonight missy, your dad dropped of your stuff." She tickled the girl as she laughed. "Ok Auntie Tonks." Tonks looked at me. "Need help getting home? You can stay at my place for tonight." She offered. I nodded. "Ok hold on" Then we were at a house. "Y/N talk to Scarlett I got to make dinner." I looked at Y/N. She looked at me shyly. She is adorable. "So how old are you Y/N?" "I'm 12" We had a conversation and had some dinner. "Ok Y/N time to go to bed it's late." Tonks said to the girl and kissed her head. "Night!" She shouted. Then soon after we went to bed.

In the morning I woke up and met the other two for breakfast. Then it was time to say goodbye. "Goodbye Y/N thank you for saving me." She hugged me. Tonks laughed. "Soon she will call you Auntie." I laughed. I thought Tonks was cute. (Sorry this popped into my head just now and I had to do it!) Y/N giggled and ran upstairs. "Well goodbye Tonks I hope to see you again." I smiled at her. She walked over and gave me a hug. After a minute I gave her my phone number and pecked her lips. She blushed. "Text me" She nodded. (IM SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT IDEA BUT IT JUST CAME TO MIND!)

1 YEAR LATER

I was out with my girlfriend Tonks and niece Y/N. Yep. She called me auntie as soon as we told her that we were going out. She walked in between us and held our hands. "Today was fun!" She said while we smiled at her. She met the cast along with Tonks. They were also her uncles and aunties. Or for Tom Holland it would be cousin. They know about their world and they promised not to say anything.

Now we are cuddled up on the couch watching Marvel movies. Y/N was on my chest asleep. "Want to take her up to bed?" Tonks asked. I took her upstairs and tucked her in. Tonks was in our bedroom. "You coming in? I'm pretty tired." She asked I nodded and went to sleep.