🔴teasing - NR

REQUESTED

Nat has a dick ;)

It is another boring meeting, Clint wasn't here and neither is Sam or Bucky. So no games like I spy or something. You sighed and looked over at your girlfriend who was listening and focused on Fury.
Normally, Nat would have a hand on your thigh but you wore something to tease her so she is giving you silent treatment. Bitch. To you, it isn't revealing. Well... you are wearing a shorts that do nothing but cover you. You walk, your ass bounces. And they are short shorts. You were also wearing those Lacy tops that have pads in them, making your boobs bigger. Basically a push up bra shirt thing. But you only wore that cause it's new and you couldn't wait to wear it... and also to tease Nat.

An idea popped into your head and you slowly put your hand on Nats thigh, close to her junk. Nat glanced at you and shook her head. But you smirked and reached over palming her though her jeans. You heard her groan that also caught the attention of Fury. "If you are going to do it, do it somewhere that's not in my meeting room agents." Nat glared at you, and proceeded to Chuck you over her shoulder, not caring about the boner showing. "Oh shit Y/N. Not gonna walk tomorrow." Tony shouted. "Or a week." Natasha muttered making you gulp.

Natasha set you down in your shared room and locked the door, all while keeping eye contact with you. "N-Nat?" She said nothing but pointed to the floor right in front of her, making you get in your knees and crawl to her. Natasha then took of her jeans and boxers revealing her hard and big member. It's about 12 inches. "Suck." She demanded. You took the tip in your mouth, slowly taking more and more. "Hmmm fuck." Natasha threw her head back and thrusted her hips making you gag. "Your going to fucking slow." She growled. She grabbed a handful of your hair and started thrusting her hips faster. You loved her being rough. "Fuck. I'm gonna come." She moaned. To help her, you took her balls in your hands and squeezed making her moan loud and release her juices into your throat.

Natasha made you stand up and ripped all your clothes off along with the rest of hers. "Hands and knees." You started to go to the bed when she stopped you. "No." Your eyes went wide. You never done it on the hard floor. "But- Natasha-" "NOW!" She shouted. You whimpered and went on your hands and knees. You felt her finger run along your slit making you release a breathy moan. The red head smirked and pushed her length right in. "FUCK!" Natasha groaned. "So fucking tight." Her thrusts started off slow, making you whine. "Faster please please!" "As you wish princess." Natasha went for it. Going at a fast pace. You could feel her tits press against your back.

"FUCK NAT!" You moaned. She had you on the bed, hands pinned above your head as she fucked you at an impossibly fast pace. "Hey miss- oh OH IM SO SORRY! I-uh-" Peter Parker stood there frozen. (For this he is about the same age as you and Nat and everyone else but he is still a bean). "Oh- FUCK! - hey- mmm fuck - Petey!" Nat greeted while still not stopping. "Nat! Uhhhh! PETER GET OUT!" You moaned in between your sentence. "I'm uh sorry!" He said before closing the door. "I thought you uhhhh fuck locked the door!" She chuckled but groaned as she kept thrusting into you. "He picked the lock." You moaned as you released and Nat pulled out and you whined. "Shh baby." She softly ordered and kissed your head. "You-you knew?! Why didn't you stop?" She laughed. "Honey, you should know I don't care if people see, though if they are under the age of 16. Anyway, it shows then you are definitely mine and no one else's." She smiled and started getting ready for after care. "But it's Peter! He is a kid!" Natasha stared at you. "Babe, he is 27. Not 15 anymore." You gasped. "He-he grew up that quickly!?"