🔴"harder mommy!" - NR

Ok I found one of my old requests. It was reader having G!P so here we go.

Natasha was snuggling up to you as the team chat. Her head tucked into your chest. It was a Stark party but everyone has left now, expect the OG 6 and you. They were really loud. You were just observing them while stroking Nats hair. She was wearing a short lace dress, too short for your liking. You were wearing a suit.

You were just staring into space listening to there shouts when you heard a quiet moan from your girlfriend. You looked down at her and saw her biting her lip with her hand in her soaked cunt. The way she was facing anyone could see it, she clearly never wore underwear. Luckily all the boys were too busy shouting to even look over. "What the fuck are you doing?!" You hissed, ripping her hand away from her pussy. "Mommy please." She whimpered, humping the air to try gain some friction. You slapped her thigh and she instantly stopped. "Room." You said. She nodded and rushed out, you following.

When you got there Natasha was laying, naked and spread out on the bed waiting for you. "Good girl." You cooed. You kissed her sloppily while taking off your clothes. Your 8 inch slapped against your stomach, and you saw the need in her eyes. She was clearly waiting for your fingers to stretch her open, but you knew she didn't need it. "Ok babygirl we are gonna go straight into it, you already stretched yourself baby." You smiled at her and she nodded. "Yes mommy." You groaned and rammed your dick inside of her, she screamed. Loud. "MOMMY!" She moaned. If you were to be in that room, grunting, moaning, squealing and skin slapping together would be heard.

Natasha thought you were in your room: soundproof. Nope. She was to needy to realise she walked into her room because it was closest. You knew of course and you loved it. Natasha was loud, she was never quiet. People from outside the tower could probably hear her. Every time you fucked her, you hoped people could hear her. Her screaming mommy, for you. Cause she is yours. All yours. Anyway you saw the way Bruce drools over her. (You were in a secret relationship.) So you want him, in fact everyone to know what's yours. "MOMMY!" She came. But you didn't slow your pace. Jack hammering into her tight little pussy while she continued to scream. "UHHH MOMMY HARDER!" You stopped for a bit, panting and she whined. You pulled out and just as the tip of your still hard dick was out, you thrusted your full length right back in, jutting in and out at your fastest pace. You swear this is the loudest she has ever been. "M-MOMMY!" She came again. You felt you were about to release and you did. You pulled out and collapsed beside her. You looked over and kissed her head. "Come on baby, put your dress back on and let's head back out the party." She nodded but hissed. Yep, you fucked her good. You were proud. "Can you help me up please mommy?" She looked at you. You nodded and helped her get sorted. "Shit. Y/N this is my room." She looked so scared. She was going to get teased for being a bottom. Stone cold black widow is a bottom. "It's ok." You smile and drag her out to where everyone looked shocked. "Damn Nat. Didn't know you were a bottom." Tony laughed. "Oh well, congrats to you and mommy." Everyone clapped. Natasha just looked plain embarrassed while you just smirked.

Ok who liked bottom!Nat and Top!reader??