Jealousy Game - NR

^REQUESTED^

You were going to a famous Stark party. You had an idea to make Natasha, your girlfriend, jealous. So you wore a tight red dress that just came under your ass. Then you were gonna flirt with someone. Little did you know Natasha had the same idea.

You were talking with Thor and Sam and Bucky when Nat came in. She made eye contact with you and walked over to Bruce. Now we start. You walk over to Wanda, you told her what you were doing before and she agreed to help. She smirked and walked you over to the dance floor.

Natasha was talking to Bruce when she saw Wanda dancing with you. She smirked and looked at Bruce. He nodded saying he was ready. That who Nat talked to. He agreed to do it as well. Bruce and Wanda also talked saying the same thing. So Bruce took Nats hand and danced with her too.

You looked over Wandas shoulder to see Nat dancing with Bruce. You frowned and then saw Nat smirk. She knew you were watching her. Wanda noticed to and stared being more flirty. Bruce did the same. "Lean in." You whispered. Nat was watching your every move and when she saw the two of you leaning in she stalked over and ripped you off of Wanda. "I will be taking her now." Bruce and Wanda smirked.

Nat dragged you to her room and pinned you to the wall. She kissed you roughly and pulled back for air. "Mine." She growled and kissed you again.