🔴dont know what to name it - NR

Bottom!Nat

•you and Nat would always be fucking. You love the taste of her or when her breasts bounce as she rises your strap and the sweet moans and whimpers that come out of her mouth. You would fuck everywhere.
The shower, movie nights, mornings, nights, missions, meetings, when your both bored and she would cockwarm your strap at meal times.

•it was morning and you woke up to Natasha putting the strap on you, you just pretended to sleep since this was daily. Once you felt her make sure it's on properly she lowered herself onto the 10inch and moaned. Once comfortable, she leaned back into your chest and snuggled into you. You smirked and thrusted up making her moan. "Mmm fuck." You sat up and held her hips. "Come on baby, ride me." You watch as she started rocking her hips as you started thrusting. "Fuck Y/N." She moaned. Your eyes moved towards her breasts that were bouncing rapidly. "Uhhhh." You took one of Nats nipples in your mouth and swirled your tongue round. Natashas moans were now almost screams the louder they got. This made you go faster with your thrusts. "UHH UHHH FUCK." You smirked as she came undone. "Good girl." You whispered and tried to get her off but she whined. "No stay." You somehow picked her up, strap still deep inside her cunt making her whimper. It was quite easy for you since you were taller than her. (She is 5'3 and you are 6'1.) And you had muscle, like a lot.
You laid her on your chest and you both fell asleep again.

•You heard Natasha in the shower and you quickly ran in and undressed. "Hey baby." You pin her against the wall and she looked up at you innocently making you just want to fuck her until she knows nothing. "Hi." She whispered. You wrapped one hand around her throat and your other hand worked it's way down to her core. "Please." She begged. You smiled and thrusted three fingers in making her let out a moan. "Mmm fuck." The sounds that came out of her mouth was like music to your ears. "Oh honey, do you hear that?" She bit her lip and nodded. The squelching of her juices filled the room. "Your that wet baby?" You cooed. "Yes ma'am." You thrusted your fingers in faster and pulled her in for a kiss. Your tongue slipped passed her lips, exploring your territory. Natashas moans caught in your mouth as she came all over your fingers. "Good job baby." You praised her.
You helped her get clean and washed her hair.

•it was meeting time and you were under the desk. You made Natasha wear a skirt with no undies making it easier for you to get to her gorgeous pussy. "Romanoff, where is the lover?" Stark asked making everyone swivel their chairs to look at her, not missing the way her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Well now they know. "Oh my god." Clint groaned. "Y/L/N please sit." Fury ordered. You let Natasha come before sitting next to her. "You better buy me a mew chair." Tony grumbled. Natasha leaned into your side and you kissed her head.

•it was dinner time and Wanda cooked a good meal. She was about to place the plate down next to Clint where Nat was supposed to sit but then stopped and put it next to you. Natasha discreetly went down on the strap and started eating her food like you. You finished way before her so you took her fork and fed her like a baby. Which was adorable to you.

•yeah you fuck everywhere. Once Natasha couldn't walk for a week and you carried her everywhere.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK Y/N UHHHHH!" Natasha screamed as you thrusted into her at a inhuman speed. She was tied down to the bed Stark naked, her hair stuck to her face due to sweat, her nipples hard and her pussy raw red. At one point she couldn't even form words, she babbled. "Y/N fuck."
When you pulled out, Natasha was still babbling on making you chuckle. "Was that good princess?" You giggled but froze at her next response. "Yes mommy." Her eyes snapped open and looked at you. "Awhhh baby. You have a mommy kink? You like calling me mommy?" She nodded shyly. She saw your eyes darken as you position the strap again. "Now scream it." You shoved the toy in. "MOMMY!" Now that was a loud scream.