Black eye - SJ

You were walking to the set from College. You wish you didn't have to go, you got bullied. But today one of them punched you in the face leaving you with a black eye. Luckily it was sunny so you brought sunglasses.

You got to the set and looked for Scarlett while greeting the others. "Scarletts over there. And why do you still have sunglasses on?" RDJ asked you. You shrugged. They all came with you to see your girlfriend. "Scar!" You squealed and ran to her. She chuckled and hugged you, kissing your cheek. "How was school?" She asked with eyebrows furrowed when she noticed your sunglasses. "It was good." You lied. It was terrible. "Okay... what's with the sunglasses?" Everyone nodded in agreement. "Nothing I just think I look cool." You tried to play it off. "Just take them off. I wanna see your eyes." Scarlett said reaching to your face but you pulled away. "No.." Everyone sighed, knowing where this was going. Evans came up to you and took them off before you could even blink. Scarlett grabbed your face. "Who did this?" She growled, going into black widow mode. Oh no. She is angry angry. "No one did, I just - it was an accident." You lied but she saw right through it as did the others. "Y/N..." you sighed tears welling up in your eyes. Scarlett pulled you to her chest. "Some boy named Josh." Everyone glared at the name. They didn't know who he was but they wanted to pay him a visit. "Please don't do anything." You pleaded. Everyone hesitated but nodded. Scarlett took you to her trailer and gave you an ice pack. "You aren't going back." She stated with a stern face. "But I have to Scar." You sighed. "No, you don't." She said again. You giggled and nodded. She is so protective you would honestly think your dating the real black widow.