Easter - SJ

"Hey babe it's Easter!" You girlfriend whispered to you while pulling you up to cradle you in her chest. You hummed and snuggled into her. You love Easter but you also loved sleeping in. "Now come on don't you want your Easter eggs?" She asked you, smirking. You shot up and scrambled downstairs. You heard her chuckle and follow behind you. When she got to you, you were sitting patiently at the kitchen table. She always had to hide the eggs as you would find them and eat them then go on a sugar high. "Okay I will get them." She smiled at you. She came back with 2 eggs on each arm. You smiled widely and reached out for them only for her to pull back. You pouted. "Promise me you won't eat all of it?" You nodded. She set them down and you quickly rushed to yours. You tried to watch how much you eat but it was just too good.

"Slow down Y/N!" Scarlett shouted. You were running around the house getting her to catch you. "Nu uh catch me!" You giggled. She rolled her eyes and watched as you full force ran into a wall. She gasped and rushed over. "Owww." You teared up. You see when you are on a sugar high you act so much like a child. "No don't cry, look I will kiss it better." She kissed your forehead. "Better?" She asked you. You nodded even though it still hurts. "I want cuddles!" You whined. She laughed and scooped you up. "Then you will get some cuddles." She sat down on the couch. You cuddled and watched a movie. "I love you Scar." You looked up at her. "I love you too Y/N/N." She peppered your face in tiny kisses. You laughed. You stared into each other eyes and she kissed your forehead then your nose then your lips. You kissed back. "Can we eat more chocolate?" You whispered into the kiss. She laughed and pulled back. "Nope no more for you." You frowned. "Why?" You asked confused. "What do you mean why? You know." She smiled at you. "Fine, more cuddles?" She nodded and pulled you close. "More cuddles." She whispered into your hair.