left out - NR and YB

Nat and Yelenas little sister
Y/N is 11-13 years old

You knew if you were in a room full of your friends, no one would choose you. God, you wouldn't even choose yourself. 

You are in a friend group of 9 people, including yourself. Odd number, how amazing is that? That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Today, just wasn't great at all. Of course, there was a lot of pairing up at school today.

Right now, you were all sat in gym class, as the teacher yaps on about badminton. "Alright, enough of me chatting your ears off, get into pairs or into 4s!" In the corner of your eye, your friend group form two groups of fours, leaving you behind with a 'sorry Y/N'. Yeah 'sorry' your ass. You slowly stand up whilst the teacher spots you alone. "You can either sit this one out or join in their pair over there." He points to a pair of boys who you particularly don't want to associate yourself with so you slowly trudge over to a bench and sadly watch your friends have fun.

In English, you are sat at the back by yourself. Your friends all sat next to each other in front of you, or at the desk beside you. "Have you seen the new season of stranger things?" Penelope asked Stacy. You leaned forward a bit. "I've seen it, it was so..." You trialed off as you saw them both give a side glance to each other. "Never mind." You mutter, leaning back as they start their conversation again. "Can everyone get into pairs please?" Your english teacher yelled. All your friends just paired up with each other, leaving you to put your hand up. "C-can I do this myself?" You ask shyly. The teacher sighed. "Again? This is the 6th time and as much as you do absolutely amazing on these projects yourself, i'd likes to see some teamwork." You bit your lip and look around to see everyone with a partner. "Please?" She sighed again and nodded before walking away. You fought back the tears building in your eyes as you got started with the project.

It's break time and you were all sat on a table. "Y/N, why are you being so quiet?" Cassidy asked. "Yeah, your normally like really loud." "and annoying." someone muttered causing a few giggles to pass some of their mouths. "Oh uh i'm just tired I guess." You saw her roll her eyes slightly. "Yeah we all are, stop acting like your the only one that's tired, honestly you act like everything is about you, cant you let someone else feel something for once without making it about you?" You bit your lip and nodded. "Sorry." She nods and gets back into conversation.

Your phone buzzed a few minutes later, it was Tony.

Stank
hey kid! how's school today? i'm picking you up by the way!

You
It's been good and okay!

Stank
Maybe we can get some cheeseburgers ;)

You
Yeah!

Actually, can you pick me up... i'm not feeling great.

Stank
What's the matter?

You
Feel sick.

Stank
okay, be there in 10! Don't tell your sisters please

You
why?

Stank
I know you don't feel sick sweetheart

You shut off your phone and pack up your stuff. "Where are you going?" Olivia asked. "I'm getting picked up, don't feel well." They nodded and you walked to the front gates.

"Hey squirt, get in!" Tony opened the door for you, and you thanked him and got in. "I'm not gonna ask you what's the matter, i'll leave that to your sisters. Let's go get some cheeseburgers." You giggle and nod.

You both had a great time but when you got home, Natasha and Yelena were stood there, arms crossed and blank faces. "Stark, why the fuck did you take Y/N out of school." Natasha growled, grabbing your arm and pulling you into her. "She didn't feel well." Yelena raised an eyebrow. "So you went and got cheeseburgers and a walk in central park?" Tony looked at you for help. "Ill explain in private." You mutter making them nod and death glare the billionaire on the way to Natasha's room.

"So..." Natasha crossed her arms. You just broke down making them both frown and bring you into their arms. "What happened detka?" Lena whispered. "T-they hate me!" You sob, gripping onto Nats shirt. "Who bubs?" Nat asked soothingly. "M-my friends! They always pair up and i'm left out a-and they think i'm annoying when i speak." You cry, but when Lena was about to say something, you continued. "A-and when i didn't speak today, i said i was tired so Cassidy said I make everything about me b-but i didn't mean to!"

Natasha and Yelena were both fuming. You don't deserve to be treated like that. No one does. "Bubs, look at me." Natasha told you gently, taking your face in her hand to cradle. "My love, my baby sister. You don't deserve that. Your friends are in the wrong, at that point they aren't even your friends. You did nothing wrong, those girls clearly think they are better than everyone, they don't deserve you." You sniffled, staring into your sisters emerald green eyes which held love and care. "You deserve the whole world Y/N. You are the purest little soul i've ever met and i'm glad i get to call you my baby sister, I'm glad I get to care for you everyday of my life, hold you and love you." Fresh tears were streaming out of your eyes, even Natasha let a few tears fall. "Y/N, baby sister, I love you so much, don't let those little bitches hurt you. Show them who you are. You are Y/N Romanoff, a strong girl who is more than capable of beating them up with one little finger." You both smirked and your foreheads met. "I love you so much detka." She whispered. "Sometimes it hurts." You frown. "Why does it hurt?" She smiled a little and kissed your head. "It hurts because one day, I know I could possibly lose you. I don't want that to happen. It hurts because some days I can't be there for you and hold you in my arms." When she finished, you wrapped your arms around her neck. "I love you too Natty."

"I got snacks." Yelena whispered, leaning against the door smiling. "Natasha's right Y/N. You deserve the whole world. And we both love you so much." She kissed your head and joined the hug. "I love you too Lena." And you smile. "And it hurts sometimes." Natasha chuckles at your use of her words. "You are adorable." She kissed your cheek and nose whilst you did the same. "Can we watch *fave film*?" They smiled and nodded. "But i'm staying here." You say sternly, pointing to Natasha's lap making her burst out laughing. "How surprising." Yelena said sarcastically.