Smut p.3 -SJ

Okay so this is a time skip to when the baby is born, btw you have twins, a boy and a girl.

Girls name - Athena

Boys name - Aaron

They will be 7 years old

SORRY THERE IS NO SMUT IN THIS, THIS WILL BE MOMMY SCAR AND MAMA Y/N

^REQUESTED^

You and Scarlett was sitting on the couch with your daughter and son. Athena was in your lap and Aaron was on Scars. You were watching 'Chicken Little'. Athena then turned to you. "Mama? Can you please play with my hair?" You nodded and started to braid it. Aaron turned to the both of you. "Mommy, Mama?" He looked kind of nervous. "Yes baby?" Scar asked, kissing his temple. "I wanna wear make up." You looked at him and smiled. "You wanna wear makeup like mommy and me?" He nodded. "Anything else you wanna tell us hun, you look kind of nervous." Scar said. Athena took his hand which was freaking adorable. "A-and I wanna wear dresses like Athena." You and Scarlett looked at each other and smiled widely. "Aaron wants to be a girl like me mommy and mama." Athena stated. You both nodded and paused the film. "I think it's time for a shopping trip."

You and Scarlett was walking behind Aaron and Athena, who were holding hands. You entered a shop that had loads of dresses, and you could see Aaron looking a bit nervous. So you bent down. "Hey buddy no one is gonna judge you and if they do they are gonna feel the wrath of your mommy's." He giggled and nodded. He ran of with his sister and you and Scar watched as they picked out dresses.

Soon after many many shops you got home and Scarlett told him to go out one of his dresses on with Athena. They got matching ones. Soon they came out smiling. "Ooo look at you too." They giggled and ran to you. "Hey Aaron, I have a question. You wanna be She/They or.." Scarlett asked him. He took a minute to think about it. "She/They please." You both nodded. "My two beautiful girls." You cooed. You hugged both of them and then Scarlett joined in.