Them before you - SJ

Start from the beginning

Once you got to the set you were quite nervous. You were going to be playing the youngest Maximoff. Cecilia Maximoff also known as Ember because of her fire powers.

"Okay rules. You guys cant touch anything, you have to be quiet and stay together and stay near me and where I can see you. Okay?" Everyone nodded. "Ok grab onto someone and stay close." You had Matthew and Charlotte on your hips.

"Okay and this is Y/N Y/L/N." You walked in and see the casts jaw drop at the amount of kids you next to you.

"I- are these your siblings?" You nodded at Jeremy. "Y/N can I go to the toilet?" Xandar asked. Then everyone started asking questions. Matthew started having a fit and Charlotte started babbling your name. You whistled and all your siblings became quiet.

You gave them all instructions, led them to your trailer, got them playing and keeping them busy and got the ones that needed the toilet to go.

Now, you love your siblings but it can be so tiring.

Before you left you got everyone to keep doing what they are doing but watch for Matthew and Charlotte as they nap or if they wake up come get you.

"Sorry about that." You shyly say. "It's okay, not to be rude or anything but... was there not anyone else you could leave them with?" Mark asked. "No, mother and father want me to look after them. But I love them so I don't mind." You smile in reassurance.

Scarletts POV:
It's been a couple of weeks since H/N and her siblings came. And honestly, I feel bad for Y/N. We did say to the other children that they can also ask us for things but they won't, they just go to Y/N. She looks exhausted. She never gets time to herself.

The other day we seen her go out the shops with her siblings and some of us gave her money to spend on herself. But, when she came back every single one of them had something new in their hands except her. Well except the food and necessities they need. But nothing special for her. She walked back to us and tried to give us our money back that she didn't spend but we told her to keep it. She sighed and placed it down in front of us and walked to her trailer.

One day this week me and Robert went out to the store with her and the quins. She said she was going to get something nice for herself which made me smile. But when we got there the quins pointed at one toy each and she nodded. And I saw her look longingly at this perfume, Eilish fragrance, but she looked at her money and frowned. She didn't have enough. I was about to say that I could get it but she walked off as Bethany shouted for her. I looked at Robert, he looked plain disappointed. "We need to get her that." I said. "No you don't." Her voice appeared from behind me. I jumped and looked at her. "You aren't getting me anything." She said. I was about to protest but she cut me off. "Scarlett please. Anyway, my mother is buying me that." She smiled. I smiled, thank god for her mother. At least she will buy her something.

It is now Christmas time and we watch as a shit load of presents arrived. For the Y/L/Ns.

Y/N gathered her siblings round and gave them all their presents from her and their parents. But I noticed the more she gave out, that she hasn't got any. She took pictures of them and helped the babies rip open theirs.
"Y/N?" I called for her. She came over with a wide smile. She obviously loves seeing her siblings happy. "Yes Scar?" I sighed. "Did you not get any presents?" She shook her head. "I didn't want any. I said specifically." She laughed when the twins started arguing over something. "GUYS COME ON SHARE!" She yelled over. "Yes Y/N!"

I couldn't stop thinking. She still didn't get that perfume either from her mother. She didn't get any presents. And I knew that 'I didn't want' was bullshit.

Time skip to 3 months later

The movie was almost fully made but we just need to do some little scenes to finish it off. Y/N has been working her ass off since the beginning.

But today the parents picked up her siblings and took them out for the day. So I took the chance to get the truth out of her... and give her a little something.

"Hey bubs." I cooed at the tired looking girl. She looked up from her phone. "Oh hey Scar, what do you need?" I shrugged and sat next to her, she was looking at toys. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously. "I'm looking for something to get for Bella. She is going to be 7 soon." I nodded. "Soooo..." I rambled on about my suspicions and things to her. She stared at me with glazed eyes. "STOP!" She yelled. I immediately shut up. She looked panicked. "I'm stressed okay?! I have to be the one to carry everything on my shoulders! I'm the oldest and I have to handle everything! I'm the most responsible! But I'm worthless! They hate me, my parents hate me! They have never been proud no matter what I do! It hurts! It really fucking hurts! I'm so fucking stressed all the time! I have to work around the house, I have to take care of my siblings basically 24/7 and I'm basically their mother! I help with their homework, I help them get changed and sort out their problems, I feed them! I do everything for them because I love them but I can't have something to myself! I cant get fucking time to myself! Because I'm top of taking care of them I have my own school work to do, auditions and meetings and I CANT FUCKING DO IT ANYMORE!" She screamed. The poor girl.

I wrapped my arms around the screaming young woman. "Shhh it's okay! I'm here to help now, you are amazing and beautiful. You are not worthless you hear me? You deserve everything you want." I continue to whisper sweet nothings in her ear while giving feather light kisses on her temple and head.

Soon she calmed down and only sniffled occasionally. "Hey Y/N." She looked up at me curiously. I pulled out the Eilish fragrance from behind my back and she gasped. "You didn't!" She smiled. "Yes I did. It's for you." I kissed her head and she squealed and hugged me. "Thank you so much Scarlett!" I smiled and pulled back. "It's no problem at all my little dove."

Ok song lyrics time. There is gonna be a easy, medium and hard. And I'm just gonna pick randomly whoever got it right, so it gives later people a chance.
REMEMBER YOU GOT TO GUESS THE SONG AND ARTIST

EASY:
'7 foot frame, rats along his back when he calls your name, it all fades to black yeah he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams'

MEDIUM:
'Love the feeling, hitting different
I'm not ever looking back
While I'm leaving, I see you staring
Go ahead boy...'

HARD:
'Told you not to worry
But maybe that's a lie
Honey, what's your hurry?'