Ye Changqing is willing to help. She, she can understand, why is Su Bai Cong,  she is not relatives to him, and that is a stinky businessman, not a philanthropist, she is uneasy about others.

    In August 2006, Typhoon Masha made landfall, which is always remembered as the "black" August.

    At first, an old man was killed by a billboard at the intersection. The family claimed two million yuan from the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper was furious and hacked the old man's son to death during a verbal argument.

    On August 12, a typhoon passed through the border and there were two floods before and after. A small area just built in the city was suddenly lifted off a balcony and killed a pregnant woman.

    Immediately after that, the wall of the community suddenly cracked, and the crack continued to spread like a snake. Finally, the crack became bigger and bigger, and the wall began to fall ashes.

    The black sky suddenly blew up a thunder, like a signal, and the building began to rumbling and sinking. In the flying dust, the tall building was instantly buried in ruins. The twenty-four households on the first floor were buried. Hundreds of people.

    "Save people!!!" The sad cry resounded through the sky, and plunged deeply into people's hearts like a sharp sword.

    The armed police force, firefighting, and helicopter rescue were all dispatched. In August of that year, everyone was watching the live broadcast of the rescue on TV in a panic, and no one dared to let the children go out alone. Never seen Zhou Si Yue.

    The alley was crowded with the owners every day. Sometimes Ding Xian wanted to sneak around these people to find Zhou Si Yue, but Ye Wanxian was dragged to death.

    "Don't join in the fun, these people are crazy. If Zhou Zongtang doesn't come out and talk about this, they will keep making trouble like this."

    Ding Xian didn't understand the powerful relationship.

    "The newly built community was wiped out by a typhoon in less than two years, and so many people died. The construction party, the quality inspection party, and the urban construction can't get rid of the relationship. Now this is the three parties pushing each other. Quality inspection, quality inspection and urban construction, urban construction and construction, but the construction parties are all migrant workers, who have the right to speak, they are looking for these leaders."

    Ding Xian looked at the crowd outside the window, pulling blood-red cloth strips one by one with cotton. By, sitting downstairs for several days.

    "That can't be so compelling, Zhou Si Yue will start school in a few days!"

    Ye Wanxian picked up the dishes and took them into the kitchen, and said leisurely: "They moved away a long time ago, and you worry about him, you should take care of it first. Be yourself! I have discussed with your dad, you should go to learn painting with your uncle!"

    "I want to repeat."

    With a clang in the kitchen, Ye Wanxian held the kitchen knife and rushed out, "What did you say!?"

    "If you have money for me, I will learn painting, or I will repeat." Ding Xian looked at her calmly, "Little Uncle hasn't married a wife yet, you are embarrassed to ruin his wife, I am sorry."

    "It's you!" Ye Wanxian raised the chopper, "Whatever you want, why do you love me! I can't get into a good university. Feel free to find someone to marry you!"

    "Uncle Zhou still has a baby relative over there, you can't get married!"

    "I asked your dad to retreat for you a long time ago. Who is still dripping with this mess? "

   " Mom, is your principle of being a human being?" It's
 no wonder that she can't even contact him. With such a mother, who is willing to take care of her.

    "I'm good for you, am I wrong?! Your Uncle Zhou has been dismissed now, and even the house has been taken back by the unit. In this Beijing city, there is no one-third of an acre of land now. His daughter-in-law feels good!"

    ...

    Zhou Si Yue never returned to Yansan Hutong.

    Ding Xian never went out here. She often sat in front of the window with Xiao Siyue (April) in her arms, always feeling that, as usual, a young man wearing headphones and carrying a bag dangled in front of her with his hands in his pockets. .

    The pictures she never thought of seemed to become clearer frame by frame, replaying in her mind over and over again.

    "Come on, Song Ziqi, coax me to be at the same table, coax is happy, I will let you three balls at night." He flipped through the book and said.

    "The scenery at Tiananmen Gate is also good, by the way, let Mao Zhuxi show you a clear road." He said without looking up.

    "It won't be enough if you take the exam at that time, stupid." He rubbed her head and said.

    "There are some things, don't tell me if you see it through, Ding Xian, if you follow me, I won't let you be wronged." He looked at her and said calmly.

    The breeze outside the window was clear, and the phoenix flowers bloomed all over the wall, and the spring began to rise again at the end of the year.

    Hundreds of feet cold, a thousand piles of snow; a little bit of crimson lips, a gift to the king.

    No need to say goodbye.

    See you next year.