Chapter 251

Matt's POV: Once I finished putting the groceries away, I smiled as I finished getting changed in our bedroom before looking at Gabby in the washroom. She was currently in the midst of taking off her makeup in the washroom while wearing the nightie she said she was going to be wearing for the rest of the day. I was just glad that Louie wasn't up here right now...that meant that I could spend a minute alone with the woman I love. Coming to stand behind her, I smiled and then went to put my hands on her hips. Kissing her shoulder, I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Okay, now this is probably new. I don't think I've ever seen this before." Gabby nodded when I said that. "Yeah, my breasts have grown. I need to go up a size."

I nodded when she said that before putting my hands on her legs and smiled at her. "God, you look gorgeous when you are wearing this." Gabby smiled when I said that before turning around to look at me. Stepping close to me, she put her hand on my chest and then went to kiss me softly. Putting my hands on her sides, I took it slow with her and smiled because I was currently in the midst of holding the most beautiful woman in the world (at least, in my eyes) close to my chest while kissing her slowly. "I love you Gabby." Gabby smiled when I said that before moving her arms around my neck. Holding her close while putting my hands on her back, I smiled while just taking a minute to hold her in my arms. That was until I heard Louie come upstairs. "Daddy"

I then looked at Gabby and smiled when he said that. Going to grab her neck, I went to kiss her softly. "Mommy and daddy will be right out okay buddy? I am just getting changed in the bathroom. How about you get in bed and we will come sit with you in a minute." He agreed with me when I said that. "Okay daddy." I then heard him run and jump onto our bed before smiling at Gabby. "I swear, someday he is going to break that bed of ours." Gabby smiled and nodded when I said that before going to grab my hand and intertwining our fingers. Leading me out to bed, I smiled as we both prepared to get in bed with Louie. That's when we saw he had his blanket and teddy bear with him. Now that was just an adorable sight and exactly what we need right now considering we are mourning the loss of our child. "We going to tell him now?"

Watching as Gabby got in bed next to me, I smiled and then decided to sit with her. "Daddy is going to sit with mommy okay?" Louie nodded and went to move over so he was in Gabby's spot. Looking at him, I smiled as me and Gabby both got in bed. Grabbing the covers when I was sitting behind Gabby, I went to tug the covers up when I felt her roll over in my arms. "You want me to do it?" Gabby nodded as she went to put her hands on my neck and sighed. "Dou you mind?" I shook my head when she said that and smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "Of course not. I got it Gabby." Gabby nodded when I said that. "Louie, can you look at daddy right now?" Louie nodded and then looked at me. "Me and mommy have to tell you something..."

Louie then looked at me. "Am I leaving you guys again?" I then went to shake my head. "Hey, of course not buddy. Remember what I told you...you are our son. You are Louie Casey. You are never leaving us again." He nodded when I said that. "Then what's wrong daddy? You are using that voice." I nodded and sighed. "You are so smart buddy. There is something wrong. You remember how I told you that there was 3 babies in mommy's tummy?" Louie nodded when I said that. "Well, the reason you weren't here last night is because mommy and daddy got some really sad news. We just learned that one of your baby brothers died." Louie then looked at me when I said that. "Baby died?" I nodded when he said that. "But it's okay...it happens."

Louie then looked at Gabby. "You okay mama?" Gabby then rolled over and looked at him. "Yeah, mama's okay." Louie then got close to her and went to hug her. "I sorry mama." Gabby nodded when he said that before going to hug her. Rubbing his back, Gabby smiled and then kissed the top of his head. "We are going to just stay here today okay buddy? Mommy and daddy just want to lay down in bed together and hold each other close. Is that okay?" Louie nodded when she said that. "Can we watch movies together?" I smiled and nodded. "I think that's a great idea bud. Listen, just lay down there and daddy will put a Disney movie on." He then nodded as he went to lay down. Meanwhile, I went to grab the tv remote and turned it on.

Cuddling up to me more as I rolled over onto my back. I smiled as I went to grab the back of Gabby's head before kissing her softly. "I love you." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "I love you too." Going to rub her back as we went to pick out a Disney movie for Louie, I smiled as I just held her close and tried to make her feel better that afternoon.