Chapter 166

Matt's POV:
After saying goodbye to my sister and putting Louie down for a nap in his bedroom (we decided that he was just going to sleep there, we need space), I made my way upstairs to see Gabby in the washroom looking at her baby bump while just wearing her bra. Going to take off my shirt (I was going to get changed anyways), I made my way into the bathroom with her and then stood behind her. Putting my hands on her stomach, I smiled at her. "You look good." Gabby when went to put her hands on mine and blushed. "You are lying. I feel disgusting."

I then turned her around and moved to step close to her. "Gabby, you okay?" Gabby then went to wrap her arms around me and kissed me softly. "Guess I am just getting body conscious." I nodded and agreed with her. "Please babe, don't say you feel disgusting. You can say you feel tired, bloated but please not disgusting. You are gorgeous, beautiful and pregnant." Gabby smiled when I said that and then went to kiss me softly as she moved her hands to the stop of my chest. "We just staying in here for the rest of the day or are we headed downstairs?"

I then looked into her eyes while leaning my forehead against hers. "Depends how you feel. Would you rather rest in our bed or would you rather go sit on the big couch together? I am okay with whatever makes you the most comfortable." Gabby then looked at me. "If we are downstairs, we have the big couch. It's easier for me to play with Louie on it considering there's more room." I nodded and agreed with her while rubbing her lower back. "Oh, you have no idea how good that feels." I nodded and agreed with it. "Does it hurt to wear a bra right now?"

Gabby sighed and nodded. "I know it's not appropriate for me not to wear a bra but..." I then stopped her. "But nothing. Gabby, you are pregnant with triplets. You are entitled to wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. But just know that you always look beautiful in my eyes." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to kiss me softly. "Can you get me some of your sweats and one of your t-shirts out? And go put your sweats back on. You are not to be shirtless around our son." I smiled when she said that and rubbed her arm.

Gabby looked a bit confused when I was staring at her that way. "Why are you smiling so big?" I then went to wrap my arm around her waist. "You just said our son. He's our son babe." Gabby smiled when I said that before kissing me softly. "God, that just feels amazing and like it was long overdue." I then smirked when she said that. "You want to know what else is overdue?" Gabby then smirked and nodded. "You want to do it while he's taking a nap or later tonight?" I bit my lip and smiled. "Can we do it right now quickly? We won't go long."

Gabby's POV:
When Matt asked me whether we can do it now quickly...I just nodded and smiled while grabbing his hand. God, what have you done to me you little triplets. These hormones are crazy. Us having sex while Louie is downstairs taking a nap, this is ridiculous but it's also so right. Turning around to look at him, I went to close the door to our room when he walked up to me and then put his hands on my waist. Kissing me softly while I grabbed the back of his head, I then felt Matt pick me up in his arms. Carrying me to bed, Matt smirked because he wanted me.

Laying me down on our bed, Matt then put his hands on my stomach and then went to kiss it softly. "You want me to get you undressed or are we just making out in bed?" I then thought about it and smiled at him. "Can you get me undressed? Who cares if Louie sees us in our underwear." Matt then smirked when I said that before going to get me undressed, really wanting me. I then watched as he went to take off his pants so that he was just in his boxers. Once that was done, he went to get me undressed and smiled at me. "God, I love you."

Moving further in bed, I then went to look at Matt wanting him to get in with me. Climbing into bed and then going to lean over me, Matt wrapped his arm around me and then went to kiss me softly while tugging the covers up. 

Putting my hand on his bag, I smiled when I felt Matt wrap his arm around my head and we just kissed each other for a bit

Putting my hand on his bag, I smiled when I felt Matt wrap his arm around my head and we just kissed each other for a bit. "You want me to take off your underwear?" I then looked at him and bit my lip. "I want to say yes but...what if Louie walks in on us. Maybe we can just stay like this and then later tonight...if I still have the energy...we can go for round 2." Matt smirked when I said that and then bent down to kiss me softly. "That sounds perfect. I want that too. Just us. Skin-to-skin contact with my entire family. Louie won't care...I am sure he won't."

I smiled as I went to put my hand on his back and rubbed it while taking it slow with him. "I love you Matt and I am so glad that we finally have our dream life. Louie and the triplets are exactly what I want with you. We can live anywhere in the world as long as we have them." Matt nodded and smiled when I said that. "I think I would be willing to move too. I can't believe I am saying this but, maybe we should leave Chicago for a bit during the pandemic and just go somewhere private and secluded as a family." I was shocked when he said that and looked at him.

"Matt, we just got this house and we are still adjusting with Louie...can we just stay here?" Matt nodded and smiled at me. "Of course, sorry I even asked." I then went to kiss him again and just smiled as we took it slow with each other. "Take me in your arms babe, make love to me." Matt nodded and smiled when I said that, going to take off his boxers so that he could give me a bit of pleasure while Louie was taking a nap downstairs.